Kentucky 109 Vanderbilt 77

The Cats offense was clicking again on all cylinders tonight. When they shoot it like that they can play with anyone, but it still going to come down can they buckle down on defense when all of the shots are not going in will depend on how far this team will go in the postseason. The 77 points that Vandy scored is the most they have scored in their 9 SEC games so far this season.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Cats offense was clicking again on all cylinders tonight. When they shoot it like that they can play with anyone, but it still going to come down can they buckle down on defense when all of the shots are not going in will depend on how far this team will go in the postseason. The 77 points that Vandy scored is the most they have scored in their 9 SEC games so far this season.

Idk how to look this up but I would really wonder how many possessions they had tonight compared to their average.

10 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Vandy is trash. And why in the world do they have so many cheerleaders?

I was thinking the same thing maybe to bring in more home crowd it sounded like the Kentucky fans outnumbered the Vandy fans 2-1.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, theguru said:

That was fun.

Did anyone else see that halftime performer balancing herself and kick those bowls up onto her head?

I saw The Red Panda a few years ago at an NBA game. I lost my mind. 

14 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Hopefully that's a confidence game for Edwards. 

Not a ton to say. Vandy is so bad lol

There’s still room on Edwards island with me! You could see several plays tonight where his talents really showed through and why Cal will not quit on him. It’s a whole other dynamic of the team that could be unlocked. Will it get there? Usually by this point in the season you are who you are, but I’m going to keep my fingers crossed something one day “clicks” for him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bugatti said:

There’s still room on Edwards island with me! You could see several plays tonight where his talents really showed through and why Cal will not quit on him. It’s a whole other dynamic of the team that could be unlocked. Will it get there? Usually by this point in the season you are who you are, but I’m going to keep my fingers crossed something one day “clicks” for him.

I kinda gave up on him about 3-4 games ago. But I'm with you, he shows glimpses and made me hopeful. I feel like he's finally, even a little on Saturday, becoming more assertive.