Open Job: Pulaski County

theguru

5 minutes ago, catfan09 said:

Ok- was hearing something a bit different.  Sure we will hear something soon.

You know how it is with situations like this, it is hard to trust anyone. 

On 1/20/2024 at 12:02 AM, DearToday said:

Burns, Roberts, and Tim Rose were interviewed. Burns turned it down. The other two haven’t been contacted. 

4 minutes ago, DearToday said:

Four more interviews this week. 

When I put these two posts together I assume Pulaski is starting all over again.

13 hours ago, 12th Region Fan said:

I have heard Burns and Pulaski are set to meet again this week. Maybe Burns had some concerns and Pulaski has made changes or answered questions to those concerns? At this point I’m not sure anyone has a clue of what is happening. 

As a coach who is relocating, I imagine you want to bring the right people with you as well as have funding to run a program similar to the one you have come from. Is it possible Pulaski is lacking some of the resources that Burns may be used to?

36 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

As a coach who is relocating, I imagine you want to bring the right people with you as well as have funding to run a program similar to the one you have come from. Is it possible Pulaski is lacking some of the resources that Burns may be used to?

Possibly/ coming from a school like Boyle- aside from coaching, teachers in general are paid more. 

However , Pulaski is a great school and would be a nice landing spot for someone like Burns or whoever gets the job. 

• Thanks 1

Burns originally turned the job down early last week. But something happened between then and now that has shifted his mindset that he wants the job. 

They’re having some interviews on Thursday. But I fully expect an announcement of Travis Burns to be the Head Coach on Friday. 

I do know it’s been a chaotic hiring process, so I’m sure that all parties involved will be glad when all this is over with. 

• Thanks 1