Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Pulaski County

Featured Replies

On 1/27/2024 at 9:52 PM, Statsdontlie said:

I hope he don't take Coach Mills, a lot of Boyle kids will be really upset. They love him! 

With the reasonable proximity of Boyle County to Pulaski County, I could see a situation where coaches might go with Burns to Pulaski. Of course Haddix won't having any trouble filling out a new staff at Boyle, either.

  • Replies 241
  • Views 48.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Just letting everyone know I think an offer had been made. You asked a follow-up question and I answered it truthfully without lying. I wasn't saying I know something you don't.  You asked and I told

  • Footballfan99
    Footballfan99

    Interviews are a two way street. Interviewee should also be learning about the job and determining if it’s a good fit through the interview process.

  • Calico Jack
    Calico Jack

    To add onto what's been said in the above by @StudRB and @UKBaseball85, along with some others who have pointed it out. So many have no clue whatsoever how hard it is to win any at all in some of thes

Posted Images

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.