Open Job: Pulaski County

theguru

Foley gets an extra stipend already. That was apart of his contract when he took the job. He wasn’t leaving Taylor Co without some extra money. They do it in various different ways that is legal of course but could also be considered sketchy.

Hearing from some pretty reliable sources now that Burns might not be the shoe in that everyone thinks. 

Apparently there has been an applicant that has stayed on the low that has a pretty impressive resume.

Who knows though, it’s all talk when a job like this is posted. 

I still fully expect the new HC to be announced Tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, County_Ball24 said:

Hearing from some pretty reliable sources now that Burns might not be the shoe in that everyone thinks. 

Apparently there has been an applicant that has stayed on the low that has a pretty impressive resume.

I can confirm this. 

34 minutes ago, UKBaseball85 said:

Larry French? 

Who I heard as well along with Larkey.. but I have heard all things when it comes to this job. I’m starting to think there wasn’t as much interest as parents may have thought or hoped for. 

2 hours ago, County_Ball24 said:

Did the new applicant "fly" under the radar? 

• Haha 2

Coach Has been placed. Coming out tomorrow for sure. 

his name has not been mentioned before. 

this guy has a very impressive resume. Pulaski got a good guy for this position. 

I'm gonna let the administration announce it, cause its not my place to do so. But let’s just say people are gonna be surprised! Congrats Pulaski County! 

3 minutes ago, County_Ball24 said:

Coach Has been placed. Coming out tomorrow for sure. 

his name has not been mentioned before. 

this guy has a very impressive resume. Pulaski got a good guy for this position. 

I'm gonna let the administration announce it, cause it’s not my place to do so. But let’s just say people are gonna be surprised! Congrats Pulaski County! 

Pulaski County got a good one- I wonder if he will let it “fly” like Hines did.