Everything posted by Warhawk00
-
Southwestern 28 South Laurel 0
I don't understand why, coach hines refuses to adjust his gameplay against Foley. You know they are gonna run about 95% of the time.
-
Southwestern vs. South Laurel Predictions/Updates
This is not the same southwestern team we are accustomed to, they'll win but it'll be a back and forth game until the end.
-
Pulaski County at South Laurel Predictions/Updates
Kasen Brock has 5tds at halftime.
-
Pulaski County 35 George Rogers Clark 24
This game had a playoff atmosphere to it. Both sidelines were packed out. Really great game to watch, and honestly could have went either way.
-
Somerset at Knox Central Predictions/Updates
Somerset by at least 3 Tds.
-
2024 Eastern Kentucky Preseason Power Rankings
Southwestern is already on their bye week, then they travel to South Warren next week. So we should see how they adjust then.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2)
-
Pulaski County vs. Beechwood Predictions/Updates
I'm shocked they took a knee, definitely thought they'd try to get a deep ball in there.
-
Pulaski County vs. Beechwood Predictions/Updates
PC is not doing themselves any favors with the early penalties.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1)
-
Pulaski County vs. Beechwood Predictions/Updates
I look for PC to run a very methodical offense to keep the ball away from beechwood. If they can keep it within 10 points, I'd call it a good day for the maroons.
-
Bell County at Pulaski County (Scrimmage) (8/16)
They caught I'd say about 80% of the balls. I was a little surprised they didn't stick with it. It worked well when they threw it.
-
Bell County at Pulaski County (Scrimmage) (8/16)
The first 2 or 3 drives Bell ran great, About the start of the 2nd, they were held in check. They passed alot more than I expected.
-
Southwestern vs. Dunbar (Scrimmage) (8/16)
I know some people there at the game I'll find out what they say.
-
Bell County at Pulaski County (Scrimmage) (8/16)
PC came out slow on both ends. But have really started to find their stride in the 3rd on both sides of the ball.
-
2024 Pulaski County Maroons
They host Bell County on Aug 16.
-
Best games August 23rd Opening Weekend!
Is those 2 games at the university of cumberlands, like it was last year?
-
Best games August 23rd Opening Weekend!
Beechwood vs Pulaski; Will be a sneaky good game.
-
7 on 7 Season
Did anyone get to watch the 7on 7 at PC?
-
12th Region Off-Season Discussion (2024-2025)
So with the additions, are you all taking PC to 3peat or the field?
-
Open Job: Wayne County
I hope all these players make the journey to PC and play for Fraley. I can only imagine how far he would take his team if some of these boys joined.
-
Somerset 60 Danville Christian Academy 57 3OT (12th Region Semifinals)
Somerset vs PC for region championship!! That gym will be electric tomorrow. When was last time Somerset won the region?
-
Danville to stop playing Boyle County after the 2025 season - (Games stopped after the 2023 season)
With the whole RPI thing, this game doesn't really help boyle in the points; and danville doesn't have a prayer to win this game for the next couple years. Somerset did something similar after the 2014 season, and I don't see it changing either.
-
12th Region Draw
It is set nicely up for PC to make the finals. That bottom bracket is a gauntlet.
-
2024 Pulaski County Maroons
Starts the season off against Beechwood at University Of The Cumberlands. So we will see just how good they are right from the start.