Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County at Pulaski County (Scrimmage) (8/16)

Featured Replies

Should be a decent scrimmage as far as scrimmages go. Pulaski is young but I'm interested to see how they do against some formidable competition.

Would like to see this one.  I never doubt Dudley but would expect Pulaski to be the better team.  

This should give Pulaski a good look at the type of game that they will likely see with Southwestern towards the end of the year. 

It will be interesting to see what the new look Maroon's will look like with a new coach, after 20+ years of Johnny Hines at the controls.

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Bell 8-7 at the half. 

I am a little surprised here. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I am a little surprised here. 

Was told Bell looks huge.

Pulaski probably still trying to adjust to new offense and defense systems from new coach.

14-8 Pulaski late in third, JV coming out in fourth.

PC came out slow on both ends. But have really started to find their stride in the 3rd on both sides of the ball.

Was Bell able to run the ball with success?

21-8 Pulaski at the end of the Varsity portion of the scrimmage. 

Bell scored early but were pretty much held in check from then on, from reports I've heard.

The first 2 or 3 drives Bell ran great, About the start of the 2nd, they were held in check. They passed alot more than I expected. 

9 minutes ago, Warhawk00 said:

The first 2 or 3 drives Bell ran great, About the start of the 2nd, they were held in check. They passed alot more than I expected. 

How was there passing game? They threw the ball a lot last week.

They caught I'd say about 80% of the balls. I was a little surprised they didn't stick with it. It worked well when they threw it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.