Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 28 South Laurel 0

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyone know if and if so how many players were thrown out of this one?

I'd say there will be some suspensions out of that mess.  

On a side note Foley just continues to dominate Hines. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'd say there will be some suspensions out of that mess.  

On a side note Foley just continues to dominate Hines. 

Has he lost to Hines since taking over at SW? I don't think he has.

13 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Has he lost to Hines since taking over at SW? I don't think he has.

Yes. Regular season 2020. Southwestern won the rematch in the playoffs. 

I don't understand why, coach hines refuses to adjust his gameplay against Foley. You know they are gonna run about 95% of the time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.