Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Pulaski County

Featured Replies

Pulaski County will be "flying" high if it's true. Hopefully the announcement comes tomorrow and everyone can get to business.

  • Replies 241
  • Views 48.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Just letting everyone know I think an offer had been made. You asked a follow-up question and I answered it truthfully without lying. I wasn't saying I know something you don't.  You asked and I told

  • Footballfan99
    Footballfan99

    Interviews are a two way street. Interviewee should also be learning about the job and determining if it’s a good fit through the interview process.

  • Calico Jack
    Calico Jack

    To add onto what's been said in the above by @StudRB and @UKBaseball85, along with some others who have pointed it out. So many have no clue whatsoever how hard it is to win any at all in some of thes

Posted Images

It will be interesting. 

42 minutes ago, theguru said:

Who mentioned it?

No one! He’s Golden until tomorrow! 

PC will play for a state championship in the near future! 

44 minutes ago, crk1980 said:

Pulaski County will be "flying" high if it's true. Hopefully the announcement comes tomorrow and everyone can get to business.

I don’t think we are all thinking the same person! 

5 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

PC will play for a state championship in the near future! 

If "playing for a state championship in the near future" is the kind of impression it's leaving, I can only think of a handful of coaches in the state that could have that immediate of an impact. Must be a big name.

Hadn’t heard this guys name until today. But getting a guy who has had great success as a head coach and has developed a good program has to be a good feeling for Pulaski admin. Maybe striking out on Burns has turned into a good thing. Maroon fans should be flying high tomorrow around noon. 

4 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

I don’t think we are all thinking the same person! 

I think I'm on the same page with you. At least all the " " flying around makes me think I am lol

I just heard that the last interview was completed about 15 mins ago. If that is true then most of what has been recently posted may have been a lot of smoke!

Interview lasted majority of afternoon and evening. Family toured facilities as well. Pulaski County has gotten their guy.

13 minutes ago, 12th Region Fan said:

Interview lasted majority of afternoon and evening. Family toured facilities as well. Pulaski County has gotten their guy.

Yeah again not what I am hearing. He was alone when he left the facility and even inquired about coming back with his family tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, CAT DIESEL POWER said:

Yeah again not what I am hearing. He was alone when he left the facility and even inquired about coming back with his family tomorrow. 

Interesting. We shall see. Maybe same guy. But the guy I have been told has impressive resume, and has a state title game appearance under his belt. 

19 minutes ago, 12th Region Fan said:

Interesting. We shall see. Maybe same guy. But the guy I have been told has impressive resume, and has a state title game appearance under his belt. 

I believe we are referring to the same coach without a doubt. If I recall in that title game it didn’t work out for him and his team. As a matter of fact one of the other candidates mentioned here was on the staff that beat them. Beat them again this past season too. That is of course if we are talking about the same coach ?.

21 minutes ago, CAT DIESEL POWER said:

I believe we are referring to the same coach without a doubt. If I recall in that title game it didn’t work out for him and his team. As a matter of fact one of the other candidates mentioned here was on the staff that beat them. Beat them again this past season too. That is of course if we are talking about the same coach ?.

We are indeed talking about the same coach ?. 

  • Author

Would anyone like to drop the name?  Or at least PM and tell me so I can do it?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.