Open Job: Pulaski County

theguru

44 minutes ago, crk1980 said:

Pulaski County will be "flying" high if it's true. Hopefully the announcement comes tomorrow and everyone can get to business.

I don’t think we are all thinking the same person! 

5 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

PC will play for a state championship in the near future! 

If "playing for a state championship in the near future" is the kind of impression it's leaving, I can only think of a handful of coaches in the state that could have that immediate of an impact. Must be a big name.

• Like 1

Hadn’t heard this guys name until today. But getting a guy who has had great success as a head coach and has developed a good program has to be a good feeling for Pulaski admin. Maybe striking out on Burns has turned into a good thing. Maroon fans should be flying high tomorrow around noon. 

4 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

I don’t think we are all thinking the same person! 

I think I'm on the same page with you. At least all the " " flying around makes me think I am lol

13 minutes ago, 12th Region Fan said:

Interview lasted majority of afternoon and evening. Family toured facilities as well. Pulaski County has gotten their guy.

Yeah again not what I am hearing. He was alone when he left the facility and even inquired about coming back with his family tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, CAT DIESEL POWER said:

Yeah again not what I am hearing. He was alone when he left the facility and even inquired about coming back with his family tomorrow. 

Interesting. We shall see. Maybe same guy. But the guy I have been told has impressive resume, and has a state title game appearance under his belt. 

19 minutes ago, 12th Region Fan said:

Interesting. We shall see. Maybe same guy. But the guy I have been told has impressive resume, and has a state title game appearance under his belt. 

I believe we are referring to the same coach without a doubt. If I recall in that title game it didn’t work out for him and his team. As a matter of fact one of the other candidates mentioned here was on the staff that beat them. Beat them again this past season too. That is of course if we are talking about the same coach 😂.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CAT DIESEL POWER said:

I believe we are referring to the same coach without a doubt. If I recall in that title game it didn’t work out for him and his team. As a matter of fact one of the other candidates mentioned here was on the staff that beat them. Beat them again this past season too. That is of course if we are talking about the same coach 😂.

We are indeed talking about the same coach 😂