Scott Co. 99 Bryan Station 85

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoops Yada, are you sure Mack had 31. I thought he had 26. Either way he was a force.

I grabbed a Scott Co. stats page - that does not make it official by any means... Those boys do a good job, but they also had Mack with 8 total rebounds - 7 offensive and 1 defensive - and I'm not buying that either. I didn't see the official book.

PLD has some of the most forgiving rims I have ever seen. I saw line drives that would hit the rim and go straight down on any other rim, crawl in tonight on a few occasions. Its an offensive gym.

Air pressure in the ball has more to do with that than the rim. If it has too much, you get those "long rebounds". Just right (kind of flat to some people) and the ball will bounce more and go in more. Just a "HINT" from an old broken down official to the younger ones reading out there!

:jump:

Air pressure in the ball has more to do with that than the rim. If it has too much, you get those "long rebounds". Just right (kind of flat to some people) and the ball will bounce more and go in more. Just a "HINT" from an old broken down official to the younger ones reading out there!

It was every ball. Warmups and all. If you were there, you would know it was the rims more than anything.

I dont care if youve been watching basketball for 50 years, Ive shot basketball my whole life and soft rims are definitly a big help for a shooter. I understand that air pressure in the ball helps some too, but its a great feeling for a shooter to go out and have those soft rims.