Everything posted by ScottCoFan
-
Scott County vs St. Anthony Predictions 01/21
im not so sure of that, in order to be the best, you have to play the best
-
Huntington High 67 Scott Co 63
I thought the game was called a little one sided.
-
Scott Co Vs. Huntington WV Preview 2/15
O.K. thanks, hope there's tickets still available when I get there.
-
Scott County at LexCath
Should be a close game, Scott County by 7
-
Scott Co Vs. Huntington WV Preview 2/15
I will be there. So is there plenty of tickets available once I get there or what?
-
CovCath vs. Scott County Predictions
Scott Co. 73 CovCath. 59
-
Scott Co./Henry Clay update????
Does anyone have any information on this game tonight?
-
Scott Co. 72 HHS 68
Looks like Huntington got a taste of what an organized team is like, not just run and gun like they are used to.
-
Scott Co. 99 Bryan Station 85
Does anyone know why Tubby Smith attended this game?
-
12/19 Scott County @ Bryan Station
Why is the game being held at Dunbar? I thought Bryan Station's new gym would be open now.
-
High School Gyms across the State
Scott County's gym is the best I have seen. Period