Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

Crazy to think what that Freshman program alone brings to the table with Tuition to Moeller. 

Over $1.6M ?. Around 100 players with an estimated tuition of $16,100 per year (Per Niche). 

  • Replies 422
  • Views 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    You are completely missing what people are telling you. There was NO ADDITIONAL game added. Freshman football has always gone all the way up until the last week of the varsity regular season. Then onc

  • Cov_Cath_Hwy
    Cov_Cath_Hwy

    No the Colonels do not know that at all.  Better teams win, period.  Yes, it is that simple, cut, and dry.  Good teams don’t lose and don’t make excuses for losing.  When you lose, you lose because yo

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    5 of the 9 northern Kentucky football programs that field exclusively freshman teams only get to play 9 games this season. The other 4 managed to successfully schedule 10 games. Think about all the ti

Posted Images

Any reports from tonight’s Highlands game?

21-0 halfway through 3 when I left. First time I saw the Birds this year. Game wasn’t as close as the score suggested at the time.

40 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

21-0 halfway through 3 when I left. First time I saw the Birds this year. Game wasn’t as close as the score suggested at the time.

Who are they playing?

7 minutes ago, BrosefStalin said:

Who are they playing?

Купер, товарищ. 

Screenshot_20231018-204511__01.jpg

2 hours ago, Breds82 said:

21-0 halfway through 3 when I left. First time I saw the Birds this year. Game wasn’t as close as the score suggested at the time.

I was told Highlands ended up winning against Cooper 34 to 8. The real question is did Highlands bring any players down tonight to play freshman that haven’t been playing freshman all year? 

Before people go crazy on this post, I was just joking about that question. A Highlands person on here tried to make things up last year and said Cooper did that when Cooper beat Highlands freshman team pretty good last year. So I had to say it. ??

I think Highlands will win the rematch with CovCath in the freshman Championship game next week. This year Highlands freshman team has a lot of good players.

21 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I was told Highlands ended up winning against Cooper 34 to 8. The real question is did Highlands bring any players down tonight to play freshman that haven’t been playing freshman all year? 

Before people go crazy on this post, I was just joking about that question. A Highlands person on here tried to make things up last year and said Cooper did that when Cooper beat Highlands freshman team pretty good last year. So I had to say it. ??

I think Highlands will win the rematch with CovCath in the freshman Championship game next week. This year Highlands freshman team has a lot of good players.

I have a hard time seeing Cov Cath winning the rematch if Owen Pitzer is still up on varsity and not playing freshman. While Fryman from BW is pretty easily the best player in the freshman class, I would not be surprised if Owen ran him down and was the number 1 guy by their junior year. He has some pretty rare athletic traits. 

2 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

Купер, товарищ. 

Screenshot_20231018-204511__01.jpg

FYI to all - the Beechwood Moeller game was played Tuesday night at Moeller.

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

FYI to all - the Beechwood Moeller game was played Tuesday night at Moeller.

Correction- played at Beechwood.

What were the scores from last night? The main one being CCH vs Dixie. That result impacts who plays in the title game next week.

47 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Correction- played at Beechwood.

What were the scores from last night? The main one being CCH vs Dixie. That result impacts who plays in the title game next week.

Looks like all of the other Frosh games are tonight. The Highlands/Cooper game was moved to Wednesday when the HHS varsity game was moved to Thursday this week.  

57 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Correction- played at Beechwood.

What were the scores from last night? The main one being CCH vs Dixie. That result impacts who plays in the title game next week.

Highlands locked their spot in the Title game with the Win over Cooper last Night.

That game tonight between CCH vs DHS just determines if CCH hosts the Championship or goes to a Coin flip for a 3 way Tie for 2nd. If Dixie were to Win tonight, Highlands is the 1 seed and Host next week. 
 

With a CCH win tonight 

1. CCH(Host) vs

2. HHS

3. Beechwood(Host) vs

4. Ryle

With a Dixie win tonight

1. HHS(Host) vs

2 A. Beechwood

2 B. CCH

2 C. Ryle

Coin flip to determine who gets the 2 seed

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Correction- played at Beechwood.

What were the scores from last night? The main one being CCH vs Dixie. That result impacts who plays in the title game next week.

Covington Catholic is at Dixie tonight. I believe it's at 6 p.m.

Birds class is loaded, gonna be a fun rematch against CCH assuming they take care of business. 

 

9 hours ago, CCHFC said:

I have a hard time seeing Cov Cath winning the rematch if Owen Pitzer is still up on varsity and not playing freshman. While Fryman from BW is pretty easily the best player in the freshman class, I would not be surprised if Owen ran him down and was the number 1 guy by their junior year. He has some pretty rare athletic traits. 

I am unfamiliar with the younger Pitzer….what is His size and what position(s) does He play?  I agree Fryman is pretty special….anything specific you can point that makes you believe Pitzer can catch/pass Him.

Imagine if Freshman Spencer Clukey of Covington Catholic would of stayed at Highlands and played with his former Class at Highlands? It is still a special group of players but having that 6'-4" Big body kid around would of paid dividends for the Highlands program. With the Benke Twins potentially getting to the 6'-5" height and with Spencer alongside Haretuku at 6'-3", this D-Line alone would of been Huge. What could of should of I guess. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.