Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 10/17/2023 at 6:50 PM, BrosefStalin said:

Beechwood 41 Moeller 0 - HALFTIME 

Did this end up being the final score?

  • Replies 422
  • Views 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    You are completely missing what people are telling you. There was NO ADDITIONAL game added. Freshman football has always gone all the way up until the last week of the varsity regular season. Then onc

  • Cov_Cath_Hwy
    Cov_Cath_Hwy

    No the Colonels do not know that at all.  Better teams win, period.  Yes, it is that simple, cut, and dry.  Good teams don’t lose and don’t make excuses for losing.  When you lose, you lose because yo

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    5 of the 9 northern Kentucky football programs that field exclusively freshman teams only get to play 9 games this season. The other 4 managed to successfully schedule 10 games. Think about all the ti

Posted Images

  • Author

Nevermind, I found it. Final score of Beechwood vs. Moeller (B) was 41-13 Tigers, and final score of Highlands vs. Cooper was 34-8 Bluebirds.

44 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I believe that puts Highlands at CCH next week in the 1 vs 2 match.

Beechwood will host Ryle in the 3 vs 4 match.

I believe it is Cooper hosting Conner in 5 vs. 6.

 

They are doing a 3rd place game and a 5th place game in Freshman football? Very odd to me. How about you make the championship game or move on to basketball try outs?

1 minute ago, ProblemChild said:

They are doing a 3rd place game and a 5th place game in Freshman football? Very odd to me. How about you make the championship game or move on to basketball try outs?

If you are into football I think it is pretty cool. 

2 minutes ago, ProblemChild said:

They are doing a 3rd place game and a 5th place game in Freshman football? Very odd to me. How about you make the championship game or move on to basketball try outs?

Is it a bad thing if the kids get to play an extra game? It’s literally one more week of football.

  • Author
1 minute ago, ProblemChild said:

They are doing a 3rd place game and a 5th place game in Freshman football? Very odd to me. How about you make the championship game or move on to basketball try outs?

5 of the 9 northern Kentucky football programs that field exclusively freshman teams only get to play 9 games this season. The other 4 managed to successfully schedule 10 games. Think about all the time those kids spend with training and practice just for the opportunity to only play in 9 games in the course of an entire year. I don't know that there is a single sport that has fewer games/matches/meets in a single season. And you're suggesting to not give those kids the opportunity to play as many games as they have the chance to? Very odd to me.

Also, the way they worked the schedules this year, all of the teams simply left the final game of the season as TBD, and they scheduled it based on wins/losses to decide 1st thru 5th places. I think it's pretty cool, personally, but I guess that's just me.

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

If you are into football I think it is pretty cool. 

Yes, I'm sure the kids are highly motivated to win their 5th place medal. Any word on a 7th place game?

3 minutes ago, ProblemChild said:

Yes, I'm sure the kids are highly motivated to win their 5th place medal. Any word on a 7th place game?

I would assume most of the players are highly motivated to play another competitive game. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, ProblemChild said:

Yes, I'm sure the kids are highly motivated to win their 5th place medal. Any word on a 7th place game?

These aren't extra games added onto the season to award medals. The coaches just took what would have still been the final week of the regular season and asked teams to leave their final opponent as to-be-determined. After tonight's games, they'll have determined opponents for the final week of the season based on rankings from the rest of the season results.

This isn't "everybody gets a trophy". I promise, it'll all be okay. Take a couple deep breaths and let the kids play sports. If you're not interested in that, you can always check out what's going on with basketball try outs. ?

6 minutes ago, ProblemChild said:

Yes, I'm sure the kids are highly motivated to win their 5th place medal. Any word on a 7th place game?

This isn’t an everybody gets a medal thing. It’s get one more game. What I’d give to have one more high school football game. 

3 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

These aren't extra games added onto the season to award medals. The coaches just took what would have still been the final week of the regular season and asked teams to leave their final opponent as to-be-determined. After tonight's games, they'll have determined opponents for the final week of the season based on rankings from the rest of the season results.

This isn't "everybody gets a trophy". I promise, it'll all be okay. Take a couple deep breaths and let the kids play sports. If you're not interested in that, you can always check out what's going on with basketball try outs. ?

You think basketball try outs are happening when they are missing all the football players?

  • Author
1 minute ago, ProblemChild said:

You think basketball try outs are happening when they are missing all the football players?

I promise, man, it's gonna be okay.

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I promise, man, it's gonna be okay.

I think I'll survive. Just found the additional game odd for teams not in the championship. You want to play an additional game? Make it to the championship! Someone want to start a JV playoff system? They are the ones who could use additional games. They play fewer than the Freshman teams before this extra game was added.

8 minutes ago, ProblemChild said:

You think basketball try outs are happening when they are missing all the football players?

It’s still football season. 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, ProblemChild said:

I think I'll survive. Just found the additional game odd for teams not in the championship. You want to play an additional game? Make it to the championship! Someone want to start a JV playoff system? They are the ones who could use additional games. They play fewer than the Freshman teams before this extra game was added.

The game isn't additional.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.