Eric Crawford Thinks Brohm Will Be Back

02Ram54

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Peyton Manning.

We can play that game all day.

Is Leinart really a good comparison since he was projected to be a sure fire top 5 pick, and #1 QB taken? Brohm is projected as the #3 QB, mid to late 1st round.

Brohm will not repeat the same kind of season. No way. He is losing some supporting cast and his coach. Also, he has a history of injury problems. His stock is super high right now. Ride your success all the way to the NFL... why come back to college?
In that case, he should come back- He didn't have a very good season by his standards.

Btw, he has a history of injury problems? He's had TWO in his entire career, at all levels. And he came back from both in amazing recovery time. I recall that your opinion was that he wouldn't be back from the knee injury in time for the UL-UK game this year.

His stock can absolutely get higher. This year he's considered the 3rd best QB in the draft. Next season it's a race between him and Henne, and I think he'll be better than Henne. All 4 of his top receivers will be back. And next year's draft will be weaker in general. If he stays, he's a top 5 pick IMO, no way he drops below the 10th pick.

And his POSITION coach will still be here.

^ He has a mild history....though it has not really adversly effected the program or his overall production. With that, they lose two lineman only...everyone else from this past season is back...I would say that, if they come back Coach K and Co, will be sure to make his stats as gaudy as possible.

It's obvious my post is is regards to Addict.

^ He has a mild history....though it has not really adversly effected the program or his overall production. With that, they lose two lineman only...everyone else from this past season is back...I would say that, if they come back Coach K and Co, will be sure to make his stats as gaudy as possible.

It's obvious my post is is regards to Addict.

:thumb:

In that case, he should come back- He didn't have a very good season by his standards.

Btw, he has a history of injury problems? He's had TWO in his entire career, at all levels. And he came back from both in amazing recovery time. I recall that your opinion was that he wouldn't be back from the knee injury in time for the UL-UK game this year.

His stock can absolutely get higher. This year he's considered the 3rd best QB in the draft. Next season it's a race between him and Henne, and I think he'll be better than Henne. All 4 of his top receivers will be back. And next year's draft will be weaker in general. If he stays, he's a top 5 pick IMO, no way he drops below the 10th pick.

And his POSITION coach will still be here.

You never know what next year holds. Thats why he is stupid to come back. Leinart came back and V Young stole the spotlight. College bball.. Noah comes back, now everyone is talking about Oden, Durrant, and others. When you have a great year, you ride that sucess to the $$$

The only reason you guys want him to come back is because UL will probably struggle without him, when you both know he is ready for the draft. Why risk a slumping season or blowing out his knee again. Look at Bush.. a lot of hype lasted what 3 quarters? With football you never know.. safe bet is to take the guaranteed money waiting for him.

You never know what next year holds. Thats why he is stupid to come back. Leinart came back and V Young stole the spotlight. College bball.. Noah comes back, now everyone is talking about Oden, Durrant, and others. When you have a great year, you ride that sucess to the $$$

The only reason you guys want him to come back is because UL will probably struggle without him, when you both know he is ready for the draft. Why risk a slumping season or blowing out his knee again. Look at Bush.. a lot of hype lasted what 3 quarters? With football you never know.. safe bet is to take the guaranteed money waiting for him.

Bush is a bad example for your argument. Even with the injury, he's possibly in a better draft position than he was last year. If he can run by April, he's got a shot at late first round. Last year he was a second round pick period.

And, like I said, Brian DIDN'T have a great year. He didn't win the Heisman, the POY or win a title like either of those guys. I personally don't think Louisville will struggle next season, with or without him. I think HE would benefit by coming back.

By your logic, Keenan should have declared. I think he made the right decision too. I guess that's just my blinding love for the Wildcats talking...:rolleyes:

Bush is a bad example for your argument. Even with the injury, he's possibly in a better draft position than he was last year. If he can run by April, he's got a shot at late first round. Last year he was a second round pick period.

I think Bush could have gone first round last year. I don't think he's in any better position this year.

I think Bush could have gone first round last year. I don't think he's in any better position this year.

The NFL experts didn't agree with you. Bush was projected 2nd or 3rd round last year. A fact that was confirmed by his NFL evaluation. Could be why he stayed. Looked like a good plan on paper, but things happen. He will get a shot at the NFL.

The only reason you want him gone is because it improves UKs chances of beating Louisville.

Like Ram54 said, using your logic Burton and probably Little should have gone as well.

And, like I said, Brian DIDN'T have a great year. He didn't win the Heisman, the POY or win a title like either of those guys. I personally don't think Louisville will struggle next season, with or without him. I think HE would benefit by coming back.

By your logic, Keenan should have declared. I think he made the right decision too. I guess that's just my blinding love for the Wildcats talking...:rolleyes:

Keenan argument is weak... he's not even rated as a top 5 WR on some 2008 draft projections.