Williamsburg 84 Jellico 60

Good win for the Jackets. Face it folks any win is a big one when you have been as low as the Jackets have been for the last three years. They are building back up to be respectful. I think they have as many wins as Somerset already with much lower expectations. Good Job coach and players.

Williamsburg defeats yet another quality opponent. :rolleyes:
It's not all about wins and losses for the Jackets at the moment. It's about steady improvement and with each game that they have played this year it is clear that is exactly what's happening with this Yellow Jacket team. Taylor and Cunningham are getting better and better at handling the ball and they are both good shooters. Teague is a 6'6 sophomore that shoots well from the inside and rebounds well. Pettit is a 6'3 freshmen who shoots and rebounds nicely as well. These two boys will only get bigger and stronger. Williamsburg has some excellent potential and Coach Robinson is working hard to help the team realize this potential. I think that they deserve some credit for their hard work.

It's not all about wins and losses for the Jackets at the moment. It's about steady improvement and with each game that they have played this year it is clear that is exactly what's happening with this Yellow Jacket team. Taylor and Cunningham are getting better and better at handling the ball and they are both good shooters. Teague is a 6'6 sophomore that shoots well from the inside and rebounds well. Pettit is a 6'3 freshmen who shoots and rebounds nicely as well. These two boys will only get bigger and stronger. Williamsburg has some excellent potential and Coach Robinson is working hard to help the team realize this potential. I think that they deserve some credit for their hard work.

:thumb:

Nice win for the Jackets. I think this is something all needs to realize, these boys are their true age for their class. Teague is a sophmore and is 15, Taylor is a freshman and has just turned 15, Pettit is a freshman who is 14 getting ready to turn 15. If you put another year on these young men their physical and maturity level will definite increase.

Be nice guys. Small schools such as Jellico and Williamsburg struggle to produce quality teams due to the fact that they have low enrollments and do not have the number of athletes to choose from like many larger schools. Corbin, Whitley, & South have a large pool of kids to choose from. Only the best players make their teams but the smaller schools have to make due with the talent they have and try to build on it.

Nice win for the Jackets. I think this is something all needs to realize, these boys are their true age for their class. Teague is a sophmore and is 15, Taylor is a freshman and has just turned 15, Pettit is a freshman who is 14 getting ready to turn 15. If you put another year on these young men their physical and maturity level will definite increase.

Good win for the Jackets. They should be very competitive against all teams within the region in a year or two.