Will Levis

sportsfan41

On 4/28/2023 at 8:41 PM, Breds82 said:

What about Tannenhill? If they keep Henry he will be in a really good situation. 

According to Vrabel, Levis is QB3 at the moment.  Training camp and preseason will determine the order.  I believe Tannehill is on the last year of his contract but it isn't guaranteed.  They would take a cap hit if they cut him.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

Will Levis missed the entire net at Titans OTAs on a simple passing drill (msn.com)

Like the writer says...it's just one drill in isolation.  But, still.

Is that even news worthy? Not questioning you CSF, but the writer that wrote the article.

You see QB'S completely miss targets in Pro-Bowl competitions every time they have a passing contest. 

• 4 months later...
Just now, theguru said:

Me too but then I got confused because they are not Houston, lol. 

Yea also the Houston Cougars wore them I think the first game of this season with Cougars on the front instead of Oilers or Houston and the school got a cease-and-desist letter from the NFL.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Yea also the Houston Cougars wore them I think the first game of this season with Cougars on the front instead of Oilers or Houston and the school got a cease-and-desist letter from the NFL.

https://www.si.com/college/2023/10/30/nfl-houston-cougars-oilers-themed-uniforms-titans-stop

The NFL needs to get over itself.

UH isn't violating any copyright laws.  Same colors, yeah, but you can't trademark light reflection.

• Like 2