Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Levis

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/2023-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-top-100-best-available-players

To the surprise of no one, quarterbacks dominated the build-up to the 2023 NFL Draft. For good reason; it is a very strong class.

This guy seems to think it's a very strong draft.

I'm assuming your assessment is because of how high Levis is being mentioned. 

Was referring to the quarterback position, not sure any of these qb’s will play in the league, very iffy bunch IMO

  • Replies 103
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • He threw to the UK WR's in their pro days, and supposedly looked really good.  Showed off his arm.  He essentially got NFL feedback by being the scout QB for Wandales pro day.

  • Backup QB in the NFL is the best job on the planet. 

  • He'll get a shot, but I predict those who were gassing him up will look foolish before all is said and done. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I am watching The Herd and he is chatting about a rumor saying Levis is going number one to Carolina.  

From si.com:

Reddit user SaleAgreeable2834 referenced Levis’s long odds to be the first pick and wrote, “Well ladies and gentleman [sic], he’s telling friends and family Carolina will in fact take him on Thursday. You’re welcome.” The Kentucky quarterback’s odds to go No. 1 to the Panthers shortened from +4000 to +600 Tuesday morning at SI Sportsbook. 

AND

“All I have to say is don’t believe everything you read on the internet,” Levis told reporters. 

2 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Was referring to the quarterback position, not sure any of these qb’s will play in the league, very iffy bunch IMO

Gotcha.

They'll never see the field in a regular season game, they'll never start a game, they'll never start X amount of games...what would they need to do to meet your "play in the league" criteria?

11 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Gotcha.

They'll never see the field in a regular season game, they'll never start a game, they'll never start X amount of games...what would they need to do to meet your "play in the league" criteria?

Levis needs serious footwork help and feet quickness drills with a great QB coach, also Levis will need to look at 2nd and 3rd options with reads, work on release as it’s very low, and stay healthy for him to even have a slight chance to achieve on Sunday.

33 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Levis needs serious footwork help and feet quickness drills with a great QB coach, also Levis will need to look at 2nd and 3rd options with reads, work on release as it’s very low, and stay healthy for him to even have a slight chance to achieve on Sunday.

You said none of them (not just Levis) would play in the league. Are saying none of them will even take a snap?

I'm trying to figure out what you are saying. How much they would have to play to actually count as playing in your eyes.

32 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

You said none of them (not just Levis) would play in the league. Are saying none of them will even take a snap?

I'm trying to figure out what you are saying. How much they would have to play to actually count as playing in your eyes.

Stroud is a project as well as Richardson, Young has best skill set but height an issue, don’t think any of these guys play immediately, Young probably will play quicker than the others. IMO

  • Author
10 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Stroud is a project as well as Richardson, Young has best skill set but height an issue, don’t think any of these guys play immediately, Young probably will play quicker than the others. IMO

Is JD's question requiring some intense thought?  You still haven't answered it.  

7 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Stroud is a project as well as Richardson, Young has best skill set but height an issue, don’t think any of these guys play immediately, Young probably will play quicker than the others. IMO

I agree that Stroud is a project, Richardson IMO is the worst of QB'S expected to go in the first round. I also think Young will play sooner than later, so he'll definitely play in the NFL. I think for Levis it depends on where he goes how much he plays and how effective he could be next year. In a perfect world he goes somewhere that doesn't need or even want him to start next year. I think by year 2 Levis will be a starter so I think he'll play in the NFL too.

I can actually see that if he's in the right situation that Hooker could end up a starting QB.

13 minutes ago, Walter said:

Screenshot_20230427-230638.png

I guess that is why I am laughing every time they show Levis.

I felt bad for Levis.

I think the team that takes him tomorrow will be stoked. 

7 hours ago, theguru said:

I felt bad for Levis.

I think the team that takes him tomorrow will be stoked. 

I would still take Hooker over him, but nobody is asking me. I do think they’ll both go in the first 10 picks of the 2nd. Barring trades, Titans, Raiders, Seahawks, Rams, and Saints are all there. 2nd round is a lot less risk. Shorter contract, way less money. And for the player, a lot less pressure. 

Kiper and Mcshay built this kid up only to have reality set in last evening, feel for Levis but those two so called draft gurus put him on a pedestal and teams didn’t buy in, hopefully he will go quick today.

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Kiper and Mcshay built this kid up only to have reality set in last evening, feel for Levis but those two so called draft gurus put him on a pedestal and teams didn’t buy in, hopefully he will go quick today.

Kiper was getting paid to gas him up, you can't convince me otherwise. 

Kiper gets on my nerves when he talks. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.