Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Levis

Featured Replies

48 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Hopefully he proves me wrong. From what I gathered he performed poorly at the combine throwing the ball. Same with Anthony Richardson at Florida. The dude completed just over 50% of his passes in COLLEGE. Let's not overthink this.

He has bust written all over him, especially if he's taken as high as they are talking. 

 

He's paying Kiper to talk him up, you can't convince me otherwise. 

  • Replies 103
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • He threw to the UK WR's in their pro days, and supposedly looked really good.  Showed off his arm.  He essentially got NFL feedback by being the scout QB for Wandales pro day.

  • Backup QB in the NFL is the best job on the planet. 

  • He'll get a shot, but I predict those who were gassing him up will look foolish before all is said and done. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

He has bust written all over him, especially if he's taken as high as they are talking. 

 

He's paying Kiper to talk him up, you can't convince me otherwise. 

I've wondered too, lol.

We see this every year with QBs darting up draft boards; there is no formula for picking the right one and if you hit - and Levis may very well - you can't put a value on that. I felt good about Levis last year, but this year I saw regression.

7 minutes ago, bugatti said:

We see this every year with QBs darting up draft boards; there is no formula for picking the right one and if you hit - and Levis may very well - you can't put a value on that. I felt good about Levis last year, but this year I saw regression.

We Bengals fans sure know when you hit, you hit. ?

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

We Bengals fans sure know when you hit, you hit. ?

And when you Akili Smith, you Akili Smith.

Just now, bugatti said:

And when you Akili Smith, you Akili Smith.

That hurts bug.

12 hours ago, bugatti said:

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Hopefully he proves me wrong. From what I gathered he performed poorly at the combine throwing the ball. Same with Anthony Richardson at Florida. The dude completed just over 50% of his passes in COLLEGE. Let's not overthink this.

I just read a story on Bleacher Report said he looked better throwing the ball than any one else there. Said he hit a spot about halfway through where he was aiming too much. They also said that his throwing session started and ended strong.

I think that about 25% of a QB's success is based on who is around him on the field, 25% is on the coach/system, 25% is mental acuity for the position and 25% is on pure athletic ability and arm talent.

I think Levis can nearly max out on athletic ability.

It's been said that the offense UK ran last year was the most difficult offense in the NFL, so Levis should be able to be a little ahead of the curve digesting whatever offense is thrown at him.

So just like most every QB in history it will come down to the system he's asked to run being compatible to his mental/physical talents and having talent around him to protect a Rookie QB and relieve pressure by making plays for him.

If Levis goes to a really bad situation he could be out of the league after 1st contract. However, if he lands on a team with strong front office and coaching leadership I think he can be a Pro-Bowl QB.

Time will tell.

17 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

 

Wow!  That should be the easy part.

41 minutes ago, theguru said:

Wow!  That should be the easy part.

I'm not in the least bit surprised. 

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm not in the least bit surprised. 

As I have stated multiple times I mostly tune in and watch games while trying to stay beyond the fray so I have no idea about his personality.  Why do you say you are not surprised?

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

As I have stated multiple times I mostly tune in and watch games while trying to stay beyond the fray so I have no idea about his personality.  Why do you say you are not surprised?

Because he's a gigantic tool. ? Probably not completely his fault seeing as there have been so many people gassing him up because he can throw it hard. LOL

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

 

Ouch. Serious question, they are just now asking "why didn't he beat out Sean Clifford?" We are just a few weeks from the draft, lol.

The draft shows us if you have the measurables and are able to wow people with physical skills, NFL teams take the gamble. See Jamarcus Russell and countless other examples.

54 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Because he's a gigantic tool. ? Probably not completely his fault seeing as there have been so many people gassing him up because he can throw it hard. LOL

Is he a tool? I don't follow UK outside of watching games and not sure I'd recognize the dude without a helmet. He had toolish behavior his first couple years on the field - when I actually liked him more as a QB - but it seemed he lost some of that bravado for whatever reason this year. I thought his moxy was what made him. Didn't see that the past season.

6 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Is he a tool? I don't follow UK outside of watching games and not sure I'd recognize the dude without a helmet. He had toolish behavior his first couple years on the field - when I actually liked him more as a QB - but it seemed he lost some of that bravado for whatever reason this year. I thought his moxy was what made him. Didn't see that the past season.

Hard to have too much bravado when you're getting sacked all the time. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.