Will Levis

sportsfan41

59 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Hard to have too much bravado when you're getting sacked all the time. 

I get that, it just felt like he played with a different level of confidence. Maybe it was the system, or OL, but it just felt off all year.

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

I get that, it just felt like he played with a different level of confidence. Maybe it was the system, or OL, but it just felt off all year.

As good as the SEC is, if that took his confidence, he's cooked for the NFL. 

• Like 1

Will Levis is one of those guys I feel I could not draft ahead of several other QB's, but is also one of those guys that could turn out to be the QB 5 years from now that they are saying "Look at all the teams that passed on Levis!"  KInd of like with Brady and Rothlisberger.  I think he is either an all pro or a complete bust and a very short career.  

Hendon Hooker is a QB I really liked.  If his injury is not a career changing one and I don't need my draft pick to start right away, that is one dude I would really think hard about drafting.  

6 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

Will Levis is one of those guys I feel I could not draft ahead of several other QB's, but is also one of those guys that could turn out to be the QB 5 years from now that they are saying "Look at all the teams that passed on Levis!"  KInd of like with Brady and Rothlisberger.  I think he is either an all pro or a complete bust and a very short career.  

Hendon Hooker is a QB I really liked.  If his injury is not a career changing one and I don't need my draft pick to start right away, that is one dude I would really think hard about drafting.  

I can certainly see this.  Also, I can't discount all the "experts" that claim he will be a top ten pick but, if I was in charge I would stay away from Levis in the first round. 

• Like 2

On 3/29/2023 at 4:50 PM, bugatti said:

I've heard that the inability to push off on his injured foot impacted his play more than anything else. 

I don't care how high he goes, what matters more is where he goes. Falling to the Titans or another franchise that has demonstrated an ability to win is more important than going really high to a bad franchise. As far money goes, we all know the pot of gold and the end of the rainbow is that contract after their rookie deal. So if he drops, hopefully it's to a better franchise and he can prove all the naysayers wrong. 

Just saw some guy on NFL network talking about the draft. His Mock Draft has Levis dropping to Minnesota at the 23rd pick.

He also thinks Anthony Richardson is the most dynamic player in the draft and should be picked no later than 4th.

4 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Just saw some guy on NFL network talking about the draft. His Mock Draft has Levis dropping to Minnesota at the 23rd pick.

He also thinks Anthony Richardson is the most dynamic player in the draft and should be picked no later than 4th.

If Richardson goes that high, then I could totally see him as the next Akili Smith. He seemed uncomfortable and at times unconfident at Florida. Maybe that's because he was raw, maybe if he ends up in the right system he can succeed. I just don't see it, but I ain't no Mel Kiper either. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

That's an easy prediction when the good teams aren't picking at the top of the draft.

Just saying that Levis isn’t playing for any team in the NFL, a bad team is going to probably draft him, and if a good team gets a chance to draft him, it isn’t happening.

40 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Just saying that Levis isn’t playing for any team in the NFL, a bad team is going to probably draft him, and if a good team gets a chance to draft him, it isn’t happening.

So you think he'll never play? Or was that a typo and you meant that he'll never play for a good team?

What good teams are in need of a QB in your opinion, that will pass on him if they have a chance to draft him? 

On 4/17/2023 at 8:49 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

So you think he'll never play? Or was that a typo and you meant that he'll never play for a good team?

What good teams are in need of a QB in your opinion, that will pass on him if they have a chance to draft him? 

Have zero confidence that Levis will ever play in the NFL.

• Thanks 1