Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Levis

Featured Replies

59 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Hard to have too much bravado when you're getting sacked all the time. 

I get that, it just felt like he played with a different level of confidence. Maybe it was the system, or OL, but it just felt off all year.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • He threw to the UK WR's in their pro days, and supposedly looked really good.  Showed off his arm.  He essentially got NFL feedback by being the scout QB for Wandales pro day.

  • Backup QB in the NFL is the best job on the planet. 

  • He'll get a shot, but I predict those who were gassing him up will look foolish before all is said and done. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

I get that, it just felt like he played with a different level of confidence. Maybe it was the system, or OL, but it just felt off all year.

As good as the SEC is, if that took his confidence, he's cooked for the NFL. 

Will Levis is one of those guys I feel I could not draft ahead of several other QB's, but is also one of those guys that could turn out to be the QB 5 years from now that they are saying "Look at all the teams that passed on Levis!"  KInd of like with Brady and Rothlisberger.  I think he is either an all pro or a complete bust and a very short career.  

Hendon Hooker is a QB I really liked.  If his injury is not a career changing one and I don't need my draft pick to start right away, that is one dude I would really think hard about drafting.  

6 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

Will Levis is one of those guys I feel I could not draft ahead of several other QB's, but is also one of those guys that could turn out to be the QB 5 years from now that they are saying "Look at all the teams that passed on Levis!"  KInd of like with Brady and Rothlisberger.  I think he is either an all pro or a complete bust and a very short career.  

Hendon Hooker is a QB I really liked.  If his injury is not a career changing one and I don't need my draft pick to start right away, that is one dude I would really think hard about drafting.  

I can certainly see this.  Also, I can't discount all the "experts" that claim he will be a top ten pick but, if I was in charge I would stay away from Levis in the first round. 

On 3/29/2023 at 4:50 PM, bugatti said:

I get that, it just felt like he played with a different level of confidence. Maybe it was the system, or OL, but it just felt off all year.

I've heard that the inability to push off on his injured foot impacted his play more than anything else. 

I don't care how high he goes, what matters more is where he goes. Falling to the Titans or another franchise that has demonstrated an ability to win is more important than going really high to a bad franchise. As far money goes, we all know the pot of gold and the end of the rainbow is that contract after their rookie deal. So if he drops, hopefully it's to a better franchise and he can prove all the naysayers wrong. 

Just saw some guy on NFL network talking about the draft. His Mock Draft has Levis dropping to Minnesota at the 23rd pick.

He also thinks Anthony Richardson is the most dynamic player in the draft and should be picked no later than 4th.

4 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Just saw some guy on NFL network talking about the draft. His Mock Draft has Levis dropping to Minnesota at the 23rd pick.

He also thinks Anthony Richardson is the most dynamic player in the draft and should be picked no later than 4th.

If Richardson goes that high, then I could totally see him as the next Akili Smith. He seemed uncomfortable and at times unconfident at Florida. Maybe that's because he was raw, maybe if he ends up in the right system he can succeed. I just don't see it, but I ain't no Mel Kiper either. 

Was at UKs practice yesterday and they asked us to leave afterwards because the Colts were working out Levis. For whatever that’s worth. 

Good teams aren’t going to waste a pick on Levis, he’s going to a bad team and nothing good to happen from that.

37 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Good teams aren’t going to waste a pick on Levis, he’s going to a bad team and nothing good to happen from that.

That's an easy prediction when the good teams aren't picking at the top of the draft.

2 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

That's an easy prediction when the good teams aren't picking at the top of the draft.

Just saying that Levis isn’t playing for any team in the NFL, a bad team is going to probably draft him, and if a good team gets a chance to draft him, it isn’t happening.

40 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Just saying that Levis isn’t playing for any team in the NFL, a bad team is going to probably draft him, and if a good team gets a chance to draft him, it isn’t happening.

So you think he'll never play? Or was that a typo and you meant that he'll never play for a good team?

What good teams are in need of a QB in your opinion, that will pass on him if they have a chance to draft him? 

He's better than how Josh Allen looked coming out of college.

On 4/17/2023 at 8:49 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

So you think he'll never play? Or was that a typo and you meant that he'll never play for a good team?

What good teams are in need of a QB in your opinion, that will pass on him if they have a chance to draft him? 

Have zero confidence that Levis will ever play in the NFL.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.