Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Levis

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Have zero confidence that Levis will ever play in the NFL.

He'll get a shot, but I predict those who were gassing him up will look foolish before all is said and done. 

  • Replies 103
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • He threw to the UK WR's in their pro days, and supposedly looked really good.  Showed off his arm.  He essentially got NFL feedback by being the scout QB for Wandales pro day.

  • Backup QB in the NFL is the best job on the planet. 

  • He'll get a shot, but I predict those who were gassing him up will look foolish before all is said and done. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

He'll get a shot, but I predict those who were gassing him up will look foolish before all is said and done. 

Very well could flame out, it's a crap shoot with just about every QB coming out of college. There have been sure fire can't miss Heisman winning QB's drafted at the top of the draft that never amounted to anything in the NFL. So there is certainly no guarantee that Levis will be a success. Given the right situation I think he could have a nice career.

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

Very well could flame out, it's a crap shoot with just about every QB coming out of college. There have been sure fire can't miss Heisman winning QB's drafted at the top of the draft that never amounted to anything in the NFL. So there is certainly no guarantee that Levis will be a success. Given the right situation I think he could have a nice career.

Backup QB in the NFL is the best job on the planet. 

Levis evidently flew to Boston to meet with the Patriots. They must be listening to @TheDeuceand expect him to fall all the way down to them.

18 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Backup QB in the NFL is the best job on the planet. 

I just found out there is a back-up driver in Formula 1. Give me that gig over QB2 every day. 

9 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

I just found out there is a back-up driver in Formula 1. Give me that gig over QB2 every day. 

Reminds me of the beginning of Talledega Nights. ?

"I wanna go fast."

He's the betting favorite to go number 2 in the draft.

2 hours ago, brown4 said:

He's the betting favorite to go number 2 in the draft.

Interesting how there is not much consensus with the QBs in this draft. To your point, Levis is at -130 to go #2. Young at -2,000  for the top spot, which makes him a virtual lock. But Levis is fourth in betting for the top spot meaning Carolina probably has him as the 4th QB on their board.

On 4/21/2023 at 11:31 AM, TheDeuce said:

Reminds me of the beginning of Talledega Nights. ?

"I wanna go fast."

 

Something has flipped and Levis has vaulted up to +450 to be the overall #1 pick.

(Young is still prohibitively favored.)

Is this draft really that bad!! Wow!!!

6 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Is this draft really that bad!! Wow!!!

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/2023-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-top-100-best-available-players

To the surprise of no one, quarterbacks dominated the build-up to the 2023 NFL Draft. For good reason; it is a very strong class.

This guy seems to think it's a very strong draft.

I'm assuming your assessment is because of how high Levis is being mentioned. 

2 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/2023-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-top-100-best-available-players

To the surprise of no one, quarterbacks dominated the build-up to the 2023 NFL Draft. For good reason; it is a very strong class.

This guy seems to think it's a very strong draft.

I'm assuming your assessment is because of how high Levis is being mentioned. 

The draft is considered strong. The QB position, meh. 

From what I understand the Houston staff would like to take Will Anderson, but the higher-ups and ownership are taken with Levis.

I am watching The Herd and he is chatting about a rumor saying Levis is going number one to Carolina.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.