DISCUSSION: 1/5 - Holmes vs. St. Henry

Didn't see a thread for this game. Seems like it should be a good game. Can the Crusaders hang with the athleticism of Holmes for an entire game? The game is at SHDHS which should help the Cru somewhat.

Thoughts? Opinions? Is this the first real LOCAL challenge for the Cru since CovCath?

Let's hear it!

-CF

uknowho1 is precisely correct I believe. While St. Hanks does have a very nice team, they rely on getting up and down the floor, finding the open cutter and getting them the ball. That plays precisely into the hands of the Holmes team who is, bigger, stronger and more athletic. While I'd never say a Dave Faust coached team has "no chance," I've got to give the edge to Holmes here.

WOW!! So St. Henry...at home....has absolutely no chance?

Keep it coming. This is really insightful stuff.

-CF

So what do you want us all to say? St. Henry will knock off the Bulldogs on their home floor? Not happening, the Bulldogs will score 80 and win by 10+ points.

So what do you want us all to say? St. Henry will knock off the Bulldogs on their home floor? Not happening, the Bulldogs will score 80 and win by 10+ points.

That's fine. That's why I asked. I did say "This is really insightfull stuff", didn't I?

So it really does seem that the CRU really has no chance. Ok..I just wanted to know whether or not I should show up tonight. Seems like I can stay home and out of the crappy weather.

Anyone out there think this game is worth attending tonight?

-CF

That's fine. That's why I asked. I did say "This is really insightfull stuff", didn't I?

So it really does seem that the CRU really has no chance. Ok..I just wanted to know whether or not I should show up tonight. Seems like I can stay home and out of the crappy weather.

Anyone out there think this game is worth attending tonight?

-CF

If you need BGP'ers to say the Crusaders have a chance at winning to give you enough incentive to go to this game then I suggest not going. If you are a Crusader fan and want to see a competetive basketball game then i suggest you go tonight. We arent hte experts... just opinionated folks. Have fun and go cheer on your Crusaders. You never know what might happen, Holmes has a tendency to not show up some nights.