Open Job: Lincoln County

theguru

45 minutes ago, Hazlett72 said:

Why would Jaggers leave a D1 qb that already has offers from Ole Miss and Kentucky? 

Great question, but I would answer it with the kid won't be there forever.  A D1 QB is a great thing to have, no doubt, but what about the year(s) after he graduates?  If the youth program isn't strong, and you're not tied to the community/area, why not entertain other offers or test the waters?

• Like 1

It sounds like Lincoln knows who they want the most, but it may not happen. Odds are pointing toward Foley because of his connections to the Lincoln administration, from what I understand. But Foley was recently terminated correct? That's a interesting twist to this..

1 hour ago, NotMattJones said:

It sounds like Lincoln knows who they want the most, but it may not happen. Odds are pointing toward Foley because of his connections to the Lincoln administration, from what I understand. But Foley was recently terminated correct? That's a interesting twist to this..

I believe he’s going to be the next coach from what I understand. That’s just from hearing what I’ve been hearing. With his connections to Godbey I believe that alone is going to get him the job. I know the majority of the community and people around the team want Rogers as the head man, but we should see within the next few weeks who is hired. 

21 minutes ago, ckyguy said:

I believe he’s going to be the next coach from what I understand. That’s just from hearing what I’ve been hearing. With his connections to Godbey I believe that alone is going to get him the job. I know the majority of the community and people around the team want Rogers as the head man, but we should see within the next few weeks who is hired. 

People are going to pull for people they know and like. 

13 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

How is Foley connected in Lincoln? Interesting hire if he gets it. We will learn a lot about Foley playing out of 1a with a schedule like Lincoln will have. 

He and Mike Godbey (Lincoln Principal) worked together in the past. Assume that's the connection. 

• Thanks 1