Open Job: Lincoln County

2 minutes ago, ckyguy said:

I think he’s very linked to the job from what I have heard. But, I do agree it’s a weird timing. My only guess would be that they caught wind it may already be a done deal of him going to Lincoln, or they were looking for an excuse to let him go beforehand and now they’ve got one.

That would be very petty, but nothing shocks me in this world anymore!

• Like 1
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Until the football program is given the same attention as the basketball program it will always play second fiddle. 

I know who it will be, but I’m not telling. Lol Thought I’d be the first to post that in this thread.   

Jaggers, Goldsmith, Rogers, Cooper, Baierlein. All quality candidates. Bottom line, once a coach is selected...THE BEST THING FOR THE KIDS AND PROGRAM IS TO SUPPORT THE COACH. Many a program and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DanvilleFan said:

That would be very petty, but nothing shocks me in this world anymore!

The good ole days of loyalty and respect seem to be long gone in most cases! 

6 minutes ago, ckyguy said:

The good ole days of loyalty and respect seem to be long gone in most cases! 

I would say that applies to life in general. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, NotMattJones said:

I'm not confident in Jaggers right now. I have heard conflicting reports about his interest levels. 

I think initially it was possible, but things have cooled off here. 

I agree… I don’t see it happening. If I was to guess I think it’s Foley or Rogers. Personally, I think it’s going to be Foley in the end. 

2 minutes ago, ckyguy said:

I agree… I don’t see it happening. If I was to guess I think it’s Foley or Rogers. Personally, I think it’s going to be Foley in the end. 

I would agree with those two being in the hunt. I still think a few other candidates mentioned will have a opportunity. 

On Foley. Is this a hire that Stanford and the Lincoln community will rally around? He seems like a great man from what I hear. I never question that. I will question his departure from Frankfort. To be in a school for so long to be "terminated" is odd. Also, that's 1A Football. I think Foley provides a lot of questions. But could be a great hire! 

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.