Open Job: Lincoln County

theguru

2 minutes ago, ckyguy said:

I think he’s very linked to the job from what I have heard. But, I do agree it’s a weird timing. My only guess would be that they caught wind it may already be a done deal of him going to Lincoln, or they were looking for an excuse to let him go beforehand and now they’ve got one.

That would be very petty, but nothing shocks me in this world anymore!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NotMattJones said:

I'm not confident in Jaggers right now. I have heard conflicting reports about his interest levels. 

I think initially it was possible, but things have cooled off here. 

I agree… I don’t see it happening. If I was to guess I think it’s Foley or Rogers. Personally, I think it’s going to be Foley in the end. 

2 minutes ago, ckyguy said:

I agree… I don’t see it happening. If I was to guess I think it’s Foley or Rogers. Personally, I think it’s going to be Foley in the end. 

I would agree with those two being in the hunt. I still think a few other candidates mentioned will have a opportunity. 

On Foley. Is this a hire that Stanford and the Lincoln community will rally around? He seems like a great man from what I hear. I never question that. I will question his departure from Frankfort. To be in a school for so long to be "terminated" is odd. Also, that's 1A Football. I think Foley provides a lot of questions. But could be a great hire!