Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Duke Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

56 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I still hate you.  Just so you know.  ???

I was hoping that's what you'd say. ?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Other than the 1992 game, I don't think I have ever correctly picked a UK/Duke game.  I think I took UK by 4 the last time and Duke won by 10,127. I like UK's depth, but have major concerns about

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I am just looking forward to college basketball being back.  

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Strap in!!!! It’s going to be emotional!   

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I am just looking forward to college basketball being back.  

Until I actually watched it last Friday, I had forgotten how different of an experience it was last year. 

I honestly haven't seen/heard much of either team but I always back the Cats; especially against Duke.

The only downside to college basketball being back this year is the fact that we are going to have to experience the Coach K retirement tour week after week. 

  • Author
20 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

I honestly haven't seen/heard much of either team but I always back the Cats; especially against Duke.

The only downside to college basketball being back this year is the fact that we are going to have to experience the Coach K retirement tour week after week. 

Strap in!!!! It’s going to be emotional!   

22 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

The only downside to college basketball being back this year is the fact that we are going to have to experience the Coach K retirement tour week after week. 

You aren't wrong there.  At least it will be a well deserved.  I just hope it does go on and on and on during games Duke aren't even a part of.

2 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

Strap in!!!! It’s going to be emotional!   

I've searched the internet for the appropriate puking GIF to respond to this post, but nothing does it justice.

36 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

You aren't wrong there.  At least it will be a well deserved.  I just hope it does go on and on and on during games Duke aren't even a part of.

I assume you mean "doesn't go on..." ?

I anticipate a lot of road games for Duke where the other team will feel compelled to do some kind of sendoff, like they do in professional sports for players which need that final ego boost.

50 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I assume you mean "doesn't go on..." ?

I anticipate a lot of road games for Duke where the other team will feel compelled to do some kind of sendoff, like they do in professional sports for players which need that final ego boost.

You assume correctly haha!

59 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I assume you mean "doesn't go on..." ?

I anticipate a lot of road games for Duke where the other team will feel compelled to do some kind of sendoff, like they do in professional sports for players which need that final ego boost.

Louisville will beat him one more time, just for old times sake. 

Please remember he is not a coach. He is a leader that happens to coach.

On 11/2/2021 at 12:38 PM, theguru said:

I am going to go with UK in this one, don't ask me why. ?

Scratch that, Duke by 20.

After watching last night’s struggling UK performance against a second D-1 opponent I am picking Duke by at least a Mile. 

Probably won’t be as bad as the Zion beat down but not to far off, just switch Bachero for Zion. 

Dan Shulman ,Jay Bilas, and Holly Rowe on the Call of the games at the Champions Classic. Dick Vitale has Chemo and has to miss his 1st Champions classic.

15 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Dan Shulman ,Jay Bilas, and Holly Rowe on the Call of the games at the Champions Classic. Dick Vitale has Chemo and has to miss his 1st Champions classic.

I hate that for Vitale and wish him the best in his recovery, but he would have been insufferable talking about Coach K during that game.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.