Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Duke Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Other than the 1992 game, I don't think I have ever correctly picked a UK/Duke game.  I think I took UK by 4 the last time and Duke won by 10,127. I like UK's depth, but have major concerns about

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I am just looking forward to college basketball being back.  

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Strap in!!!! It’s going to be emotional!   

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Sadly, you are describing college basketball as a whole. It has become a post-Super Bowl thru March sport.

True to some extent. However it is much, much more of a factor at UK. The way the roster turns over every  year under Cal, what you see in November is almost a completely different team in March.

23 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I am just looking forward to college basketball being back.  

Same. Even if I have to watch these two teams. ?

5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Same. Even if I have to watch these two teams. ?

Suck it up, Buttercup.

6 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Suck it up, Buttercup.

I mean we were 2-1 vs Duke and 1-0 against the Cayuts last year so...

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I mean we were 2-1 vs Duke and 1-0 against the Cayuts last year so...

Ace Ventura Fight GIF - Ace Ventura Fight Eagle - Discover & Share GIFs

5 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Ace Ventura Fight GIF - Ace Ventura Fight Eagle - Discover & Share GIFs

If UL or UK's mascot was the Eagles, this GIF would be perfect.

24 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

True to some extent. However it is much, much more of a factor at UK. The way the roster turns over every  year under Cal, what you see in November is almost a completely different team in March.

I hear you. As I have said before, I think people would be shocked to see how much rosters turn over across college basketball if they look in to it. UK's turnover is a bit more pronounced with NBA draftees drawing a lot of attention.

8 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Ace Ventura Fight GIF - Ace Ventura Fight Eagle - Discover & Share GIFs

Pin by Andrés Van Rooster on fails and funny | Jim carrey funny, Jim  carrey, Ace ventura pet detective

  • Author

#Dukeby90 #again

 

Did I do that right? 

9 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

#Dukeby90 #again

 

Did I do that right? 

One time I said Knott Central County on television.  I am stupid.

Looks right to me, good buddy.

The COVID year with no post season coupled with the worst team in program history last year has left me a little pessimistic.

Duke will have the best player on the floor. Banchero is going to be a superstar.

As much as I hate it, I’ll take Duke by 7 in a really entertaining high scoring game.

Duke 94

UK 87

2 minutes ago, MBWC41 said:

The COVID year with no post season coupled with the worst team in program history last year has left me a little pessimistic.

Duke will have the best player on the floor. Banchero is going to be a superstar.

As much as I hate it, I’ll take Duke by 7 in a really entertaining high scoring game.

Duke 94

UK 87

I don't see that many points, but margin is about what I am thinking.  I also think Williams is the second best player on the floor.  But Banchero is a stud.  Curious to see who draws that defensive assignment. 

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Looks right to me, good buddy.

I still hate you.  Just so you know.  ???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.