UK vs. Duke Predictions/Updates

PurplePride92

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Sadly, you are describing college basketball as a whole. It has become a post-Super Bowl thru March sport.

True to some extent. However it is much, much more of a factor at UK. The way the roster turns over every  year under Cal, what you see in November is almost a completely different team in March.

24 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

True to some extent. However it is much, much more of a factor at UK. The way the roster turns over every  year under Cal, what you see in November is almost a completely different team in March.

I hear you. As I have said before, I think people would be shocked to see how much rosters turn over across college basketball if they look in to it. UK's turnover is a bit more pronounced with NBA draftees drawing a lot of attention.

The COVID year with no post season coupled with the worst team in program history last year has left me a little pessimistic.

Duke will have the best player on the floor. Banchero is going to be a superstar.

As much as I hate it, I’ll take Duke by 7 in a really entertaining high scoring game.

Duke 94

UK 87

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MBWC41 said:

The COVID year with no post season coupled with the worst team in program history last year has left me a little pessimistic.

Duke will have the best player on the floor. Banchero is going to be a superstar.

As much as I hate it, I’ll take Duke by 7 in a really entertaining high scoring game.

Duke 94

UK 87

I don't see that many points, but margin is about what I am thinking.  I also think Williams is the second best player on the floor.  But Banchero is a stud.  Curious to see who draws that defensive assignment. 

• theguru changed the title to UK vs. Duke Predictions/Updates
  • Jumper_Dad locked this topic