Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Duke Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

34 minutes ago, Irish Cat said:

I hate that for Vitale and wish him the best in his recovery, but he would have been insufferable talking about Coach K during that game.  

It’s likely going to happen anyway. I hope it doesn’t. But I won’t be surprised if it does.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Other than the 1992 game, I don't think I have ever correctly picked a UK/Duke game.  I think I took UK by 4 the last time and Duke won by 10,127. I like UK's depth, but have major concerns about

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I am just looking forward to college basketball being back.  

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Strap in!!!! It’s going to be emotional!   

I think Kentucky makes a much better showing than they did against Miles.  I think there veteran players play much calmer than the freshman at both places and those vets will pull this one out.  I think Wheeler is the big factor in the W.

Kentucky 79-76.

I am today years old that BGP had a college forum!!!!  Man o Man!!! I am in trouble.

Cats big!  MSG is our place to shine.....

 

7 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Duke started as a 1 point favorite and it's now at 2.5.

Not a great deal of movement.  Especially with the score of UK’s last exhibition game.  I’m worriedish but I also don’t expect Duke to shoot 12-25 from 3 tonight.  

Duke has so much size and strength.  Keels is a man.

Oscar and Wheeler playing well early for the Cats.

Wendell Moore hasn't missed a shot and Oscar is killing it on the glass.

I like UK's defense and energy but they are struggling on offense - taking some bad shots. 

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

I like UK's defense and energy but they are struggling on offense - taking some bad shots. 

Yep.

Whole lot of chirping going on too.  UK is fortunate to only be down 4.  Wheeler keeping us in it.  Brooks has done nothing. 

Banchero is a treat to watch.  He's got everything. 

That foul on TyTy was as bad of a call as it gets!!  Two gift points. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.