Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Duke Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

UK very lucky to be within 4 at halftime. The kid from Davidson hitting three 3 pointers is the reason UK is still close.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Other than the 1992 game, I don't think I have ever correctly picked a UK/Duke game.  I think I took UK by 4 the last time and Duke won by 10,127. I like UK's depth, but have major concerns about

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I am just looking forward to college basketball being back.  

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Strap in!!!! It’s going to be emotional!   

16 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I like UK's defense and energy but they are struggling on offense - taking some bad shots. 

I agree and that's GREAT considering how this team is built.  The defensive team effort shot take time. I expected a bit better shooting but meh. I'm ok overall.

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

UK very lucky to be within 4 at halftime. The kid from Davidson hitting three 3 pointers is the reason UK is still close.

It's almost like Calipari realized he needed outside scoring and went and got some....

 

Just remember a guy that was a top 10 3 point shooter in all of college last year isn't playing for UK tonight. 

Just now, Kentucky Windage said:

Score? I don't have the ESPN's

39-35 Duke.

11 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Cal running everyone out there to see what he has.

He really is.  It's clear that this game is way too physical for Collins.

Wheeler, Grady, & Oscar played well.  Toppin did some nice things too.

2 minutes ago, The Professor said:

That foul on TyTy was as bad of a call as it gets!!  Two gift points. 

It was really bad.  But overall, I thought it was a well-officiated first half for such a physical game.

For those saying UK is doing a great job hanging in their with a stacked Duke team, aren’t they ranked #9?

Really enjoyed watching Banchero and Keels.  So impressed with Keels' physicality.

Watching highlights from other games at halftime. Memphis apparently now plays in a YMCA on a multi purpose floor.

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

For those saying UK is doing a great job hanging in their with a stacked Duke team, aren’t they ranked #9?

Duke looks a lot better than #9.

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

For those saying UK is doing a great job hanging in their with a stacked Duke team, aren’t they ranked #9?

I am saying hanging in there because they aren't playing well and still within 4 points.

Just now, Randy Parker said:

Duke looks a lot better than #9.

Not sure of their rankings, but Duke looks much better than Kansas.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am saying hanging in there because they aren't playing well and still within 4 points.

That too.

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am saying hanging in there because they aren't playing well and still within 4 points.

FYI wasn’t directed at you, more so Twitter.

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Not sure of their rankings, but Duke looks much better than Kansas.

Not sure about much better, but I do think they're better.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.