Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Duke Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

No star player again, is my biggest observation.  I thought we had like 5 transfers who could light it up from 3 point land?

You're right.  Duke has the 3 best players on the floor.  That'll change next year, but that's next year. 

  • Replies 102
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Other than the 1992 game, I don't think I have ever correctly picked a UK/Duke game.  I think I took UK by 4 the last time and Duke won by 10,127. I like UK's depth, but have major concerns about

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I am just looking forward to college basketball being back.  

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Strap in!!!! It’s going to be emotional!   

3 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

No star player again, is my biggest observation.  I thought we had like 5 transfers who could light it up from 3 point land?

Agree. Banchero and Keels clearly better than anyone on UK.

Wheeler is trying to do too much

Just now, The Professor said:

Wheeler is trying to do too much

Several UK players have done that. Forcing things and a little out of control.

1 minute ago, The Professor said:

Wheeler is trying to do too much

I agree, but no one else can make plays.  

Oscar is going to be fun to watch this season.  UK will be just fine, no matter how this finishes.

Duke is just too BIG. Man, they have some big guys in that lineup. 

Just now, The Professor said:

Duke is just too BIG. Man, they have some bigguns in that lineup. 

You can just look at the players during the jump ball and see the difference. 

11 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Duke in bounds plays have been big for them. Several easy baskets.

AGREE!!$. Wonder if Cal notices that!!  We just lob it into the corner!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.