Oregon 35 Ohio State 28

theguru

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

OSU has a lot of problems on both sides of the ball.  Coombs got called into Day’s office this week and then Day, just ripped him on the sidelines, not sure if this is gonna work.

And the Ducks are driving right back down the field.

So far Oregon looks like the better team but it is early.

Hopefully for our OSU fans on here OSU can come back to win. If OSU were to lose this game, then OSU fans can’t think or even really mention making the playoffs the rest of the year, because they would be eliminated if they lose this game right? We were told Clemson was eliminated when they lost at a neutral site to a top 5 team. So OSU with that line of thinking would obviously be eliminated after losing at home to a team not even in the top 10 that is also missing two starters and one of them is a future top 5 pick. 😉🤣

For the the record I think OSU comes back to win this game though. 😄

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Hopefully for our OSU fans on here OSU can come back to win. If OSU were to lose this game, then OSU fans can’t think or even really mention making the playoffs the rest of the year, because they would be eliminated if they lose this game right? We were told Clemson was eliminated when they lost at a neutral site to a top 5 team. So OSU with that line of thinking would obviously be eliminated after losing at home to a team not even in the top 10 that is also missing two starters and one of them is a future top 5 pick. 😉🤣

I can see this one going either way but your logic is undeniable. 😅

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Even you can do better than that lol.  

• theguru changed the title to Oregon 35 Ohio State 28