Oregon 35 Ohio State 28

theguru

20 minutes ago, theguru said:

Obviously Coach Coombs has forgot more about football than I will ever know but his defense is consistently getting beat with a middle school football scheme.  I will say Oregon has a lot of speed but still OSU consistently appears to be out of position. 

To be fair. People said the exact same thing about the Bengals after Lamar Jackson’s first career start and he tore up the Bengals. Yet NFL teams at least during the regular season still struggle to stop what people call a middle school scheme that the Ravens run with Jackson. When executed well, it’s tough to stop. 

• Like 1

Just now, John Anthony said:

Wait, you mean you don’t think this defense is playoff worthy, okay okay, you’ve leveled up a notch in my book!?  

I’m just following what you said. A lost means they are eliminated correct? Doesn’t matter what happens the rest of the season, a lost today like Clemson last week means all hope is lost and they are eliminated right?

4 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

To be fair. People said the exact same thing about the Bengals after Lamar Jackson’s first career start and he tore up the Bengals. Yet NFL teams at least during the regular season still struggle to stop what people call a middle school scheme that the Ravens run with Jackson. When executed well, it’s tough to stop. 

I agree fc.

4 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I’m just following what you said. A lost means they are eliminated correct? Doesn’t matter what happens the rest of the season, a lost today like Clemson last week means all hope is lost and they are eliminated right?

Yes lol if you actually think this team can go to the playoffs with a loss go secure a loan and tell me how much you borrowed lol.

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Yes lol if you actually think this team can go to the playoffs with a loss go secure a loan and tell me how much you borrowed lol.

Ok so if they lose today, it doesn’t matter what happens the rest of the year. You are officially saying they will be eliminated with this lost. So come conference title time even if they didn’t lose again, there won’t be any talk from you of OSU and possibly being in the playoffs. I’m glad we have established and in writing lol. 

With that said we are in for a very exciting ending here. I do still think OSU finds a way to win this. 

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Ok so if they lose today, it doesn’t matter what happens the rest of the year. You are officially saying they will be eliminated with this lost. So come conference title time even if they didn’t lose again, there won’t be any talk from you of OSU and possibly being in the playoffs. I’m glad we have established and in writing lol. 

With that said we are in for a very exciting ending here. I do still think OSU finds a way to win this. 

How much you talking $500, $1000?

• theguru changed the title to Oregon 35 Ohio State 28