Oregon 35 Ohio State 28

theguru

9 hours ago, John Anthony said:

No shortage of rumors out there.  Latest I’ve heard is Matt Barnes will be calling the D, Coombs has been relieved.  I’ve heard Day wants another defensive coach brought onboard.  Either Paul Rhodes who’s in an analyst role, and he will move a guy who just got promoted from analyst to the field, back to an analyst.  Also rumors that day would bring in a Will Muschamp, or someone else for the remainder of the year. Wild times, Ryan Day is the exact opposite of Urban Meter, he’s cool and calm.  This week it felt like Meyer was back in the building.

Have heard rumblings that some in the Freeman family/camp are already unhappy in South Bend and that it wasn't what they were expecting.

Wondering if OSU will try to stay in house for continuity heading in to the 2022 season or if they're keeping a close eye on what happens with Marcus the rest of the season in South Bend? OSU would be a much better fit for his scene with the athletes they have.

On 9/17/2021 at 9:16 AM, Walter said:

Have heard rumblings that some in the Freeman family/camp are already unhappy in South Bend and that it wasn't what they were expecting.

Wondering if OSU will try to stay in house for continuity heading in to the 2022 season or if they're keeping a close eye on what happens with Marcus the rest of the season in South Bend? OSU would be a much better fit for his scene with the athletes they have.

They wanted Freeman a few years ago and couldn’t close it.  I think he’s the first option but Day has a broad NFL chain as well.

• Like 1