Oregon 35 Ohio State 28

theguru

• theguru changed the title to Oregon 35 Ohio State 28
1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Congrats to Oregon, Buckeyes defense is still really really bad.  Stroud, assuming due to youth can’t make the big throws in pressure situations.

OSU is eliminated!  @futurecoach you want this smoke or are you just talking, again!?

Playoff committee really wants a west coast team in the playoffs. They may get their wish.....but there's a long way to go.

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Congrats to Oregon, Buckeyes defense is still really really bad.  Stroud, assuming due to youth can’t make the big throws in pressure situations.

OSU is eliminated!  @futurecoach you want this smoke or are you just talking, again!?

Smoke? From you? 😂🤣 You saying Clemson was eliminated after one loss was ridiculous. So just making sure you feel the same after OSU losses at home to a team not as good as the team Clemson lost to. 

Me personally I don’t feel like either team is eliminated after just one lost. We have seen plenty of times in college football how things change as the season goes on. So making elimination comments like you did after one lost was and is ridiculous. 

I am looking forward to at least not hearing any possibly playoff talk from you regarding OSU no matter how they do the rest of the year, since you say this one loss eliminates them. 

1 minute ago, 9068 said:

Playoff committee really wants a west coast team in the playoffs. They may get their wish.....but there's a long way to go.

The fact people think OSU is gonna win out with this D as well.  Day literally brought Coombs into his office on Monday and had a “chat.”  It didn’t do much.  Same defensive coordinator who that had a linebacker Tuf Borland on Devonta Smith in the title game, struck again today.

Just now, futurecoach said:

Smoke? From you? 😂🤣 You saying Clemson was eliminated after one loss was ridiculous. So just making sure you feel the same after OSU losses at home to a team not as good as the team Clemson lost to. 

Me personally I don’t feel like either team is eliminated after just one lost. We have seen plenty of times in college football how things change as the season goes on. So making elimination comments like you did after one lost was and is ridiculous. 

I am looking forward to at least not hearing any possibly playoff talk from you regarding OSU no matter how they do the rest of the year, since you say this one loss eliminates them. 

Go get yourself a loan and put your money where your mouth is!   This is great entertaining/material for the season!  Your move…