Ugly Cars

Kenny Powers

When I was recently truck shopping I saw a lot of cars I loved and some that were, in my opinion, hideous. In your opinion, what are the ugliest cars on the road today? 

I’ll start with the attached Jeep. I usually love Jeeps, but these are just stupid looking with an absolutely useless truck bed. 

4104E0D9-B2C0-4F6F-B7CE-B2CDE06FFFA4.png

4 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

When I was recently truck shopping I saw a lot of cars I loved and some that were, in my opinion, hideous. In your opinion, what are the ugliest cars on the road today? 

I’ll start with the attached Jeep. I usually love Jeeps, but these are just stupid looking with an absolutely useless truck bed. 

All Jeeps are stupid if you’re not going off road, IMHO.

14 hours ago, theguru said:

And in my experience incredibly uncomfortable.  I will never get it.

In my experiences a lot of Jeep owners are people who want to try to seem “adventurous” or “rugged” but in reality are neither. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2021 at 3:26 PM, Kenny Powers said:

Granted, you're not gonna haul drywall or plywood in the bed of that Jeep Gladiator, but as someone who works in the construction industry and who drove a pickup for a decade, I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as a useless truck bed.

I personally always have dug the Jeep CJ Scrambler and SJ pickup models. What I don't get is why they changed what is effectively a redux of the Scrambler (a jeep "cab" with a truck bed on the back) and given it the name of one of their true pickup trucks - the Gladiator.