Bracken County at Bishop Brossart Predictions/Updates (10th region All A Semifinal)

Well, we’ve almost reached the pinnacle. When these boys are tots, they’re running in their driveway shooting their shots to win an All A. At a small school like ours, it’s a bigger deal than ever. And this year? That title belongs to us.

It’s the Power Polo (tm pending) against the Turtleneck Jr.and I can only imagine what the Basketball Brilliant has up his short sleeves tonight. Coach Reed has had time to prep for the Mustangs, and he’s got the Polar Bears Ready.

Have you ever imagined what would happen if a mustang went up against a Polar Bear? I mean, you’ve seen the damage that deer can do to a car, imagine a tiny little Found On Road Dead wanna be corvette slamming into a monstrous Polar Bear? That’s what you’ll see tonight, in Alexandria.

I won’t be able to make it, because I couldn’t get a pass to get in, but I’ve already got my 80” tv logged into YouTube and ready to cheer to my hearts content. Mom says it’s her night with the TV but I told her the Bachelor or Hallmark can wait, Coach Reed NEEDS me to watch!

I think Brossart hangs around a little bit, but there aren’t enough Hail Mary’s to be said when Blake Reed starts raining down 3’s and Cayden, the Pit Bull, starts locking down dudes.

Polar Bears 99 Mustangs 22

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• theguru changed the title to Bracken County at Bishop Brossart Predictions/Updates (10th region All A Semifinal)
3 hours ago, MikeHonchoLives said:

Well, we’ve almost reached the pinnacle. When these boys are tots, they’re running in their driveway shooting their shots to win an All A. At a small school like ours, it’s a bigger deal than ever. And this year? That title belongs to us.

It’s the Power Polo (tm pending) against the Turtleneck Jr.and I can only imagine what the Basketball Brilliant has up his short sleeves tonight. Coach Reed has had time to prep for the Mustangs, and he’s got the Polar Bears Ready.

Have you ever imagined what would happen if a mustang went up against a Polar Bear? I mean, you’ve seen the damage that deer can do to a car, imagine a tiny little Found On Road Dead wanna be corvette slamming into a monstrous Polar Bear? That’s what you’ll see tonight, in Alexandria.

I won’t be able to make it, because I couldn’t get a pass to get in, but I’ve already got my 80” tv logged into YouTube and ready to cheer to my hearts content. Mom says it’s her night with the TV but I told her the Bachelor or Hallmark can wait, Coach Reed NEEDS me to watch!

I think Brossart hangs around a little bit, but there aren’t enough Hail Mary’s to be said when Blake Reed starts raining down 3’s and Cayden, the Pit Bull, starts locking down dudes.

Polar Bears 99 Mustangs 22

Yeah baby, you're making a believer out of me!

5 hours ago, MikeHonchoLives said:

Hope on board the bandwagon! The Power Polo and Coach Reed are taking us to the promised land!

He’s a genie with the grease board, I can’t wait to see what he draws up tonight!

I think maybe the Polar Bears fell off the iceberg and the genie's grease pen dried up.

• mcpapa locked this topic