Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

 Sorry to hear that. Prayers that your symptoms stay mild and that those close to you do not get infected.

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

Get well soon.

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

I am glad you feel fine Grant, rest up. 

16 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

Keep us updated!  Hope you make a quick recovery!

 

Got my first dose scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

24 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Got my first dose scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

Getting my second tomorrow morning.

 

More and more people are willing to get vaccinated compared to month(s).  ago.  There is less hesitancy out there.  A lot of vaccine is forthcoming and available.    All being  very good news.  I still think we'll have it under control sooner than predicted.

I received an announcement from my company today.  Everyone was supposed to go back to the office 2-3 days a week (at least) beginning next week.  That has been postponed until at least September 7 due to the current effect of the variants and recent decisions.

Junior Parker, age 16, just got her second shot yesterday.  I read that around 35% of the 12-18 crowd have been vaccinated. 

Oldham County Health Department takes aim at parents in letter!

568A0D2A-EACC-407F-A0E6-0F7AA5DFA2B0.jpeg

I track the KY covid map each day and today was first day it decreased albeit a slight decrease. This corresponds with IHME Covid model showing virus peaking now in Kentucky. Another metric of rate of transmission has been dropping so good signs that cases should start dropping.

Bill Bellichick notes that " the number of players and coaches and staff members that have been infected by COVID in this training camp who have been vaccinated is a pretty high number. So I wouldn't lose sight of that." 

Now he is getting savaged on social media. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRIZJJRuFcY

 

8 minutes ago, Bluegrasscard said:

Bill Bellichick notes that " the number of players and coaches and staff members that have been infected by COVID in this training camp who have been vaccinated is a pretty high number. So I wouldn't lose sight of that." 

Now he is getting savaged on social media. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRIZJJRuFcY

 

Based on what we know about vaccinated people being carriers of COVID with meaningful viral loads this makes complete sense, I don't know why anyone would be savaged over stating an obvious truth.

Covidestim.org shows rate of covid transmission in Kentucky down to .77. Below 1.0 means cases should be decreasing. IHME covid model forecasted cases to start dropping in September and looks like it is right. 

D2DF15B1-19C4-4A0B-BF68-A2B3EA3C2113.png

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.