Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

Sorry to hear that. Prayers that your symptoms stay mild and that those close to you do not get infected.

• Thanks 1

Get well soon.

• Thanks 1

I am glad you feel fine Grant, rest up. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Keep us updated!  Hope you make a quick recovery!

• Thanks 1

More and more people are willing to get vaccinated compared to month(s).  ago.  There is less hesitancy out there.  A lot of vaccine is forthcoming and available.    All being  very good news.  I still think we'll have it under control sooner than predicted.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I received an announcement from my company today.  Everyone was supposed to go back to the office 2-3 days a week (at least) beginning next week.  That has been postponed until at least September 7 due to the current effect of the variants and recent decisions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I track the KY covid map each day and today was first day it decreased albeit a slight decrease. This corresponds with IHME Covid model showing virus peaking now in Kentucky. Another metric of rate of transmission has been dropping so good signs that cases should start dropping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Bluegrasscard said:

Bill Bellichick notes that " the number of players and coaches and staff members that have been infected by COVID in this training camp who have been vaccinated is a pretty high number. So I wouldn't lose sight of that." 

Now he is getting savaged on social media. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRIZJJRuFcY

Based on what we know about vaccinated people being carriers of COVID with meaningful viral loads this makes complete sense, I don't know why anyone would be savaged over stating an obvious truth.

• Like 1