Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari Offered Lifetime Contract

Featured Replies

Sounds good for the fans, but means little to nothing.

 

I agree. He could still leave or be fired, but it is nice to see.

I agree. He could still leave or be fired, but it is nice to see.

 

They have just verbalized what everyone already assumed. But I agree, it is good

optics.

Sounds good for the fans, but means little to nothing.

 

I agree, it's essentially just a statement. I don't know the details of the contract but I'd imagine the only major change would be his buyout. Secures the job for him and would likely make it impossible for anyone to hire him away if he ever did decide to break contract. His buyout was $25 mil prior today, curious what it is now.

They have just verbalized what everyone already assumed. But I agree, it is good

optics.

 

Him leaving for another college almost impossible now. His buyout even before this was 25 million. I'm assuming it will be the same or even higher. I see no way a school could afford a 25 million buyout and then also the contract to follow. Shoot even NBA teams would have a hard time with that buyout. But if he were to leave the NBA is probably the only one now that can make the buyout a possibility.

I researched that because it made no sense to me. The extension Cal signed in 2017 is for $8 million a year (same as UCLA’s offer). The $9.2 million figure he’s making this year has to include bonuses I would believe.

 

These numbers are totally mind blowing!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.