Surgery Time

UKMustangFan

So today was my last day of work before surgery. Get to spend all day tomorrow at the hospital doing pre-op tests and prep, then back there early Friday morning for the surgery.

Much calmer and more at ease than I figured I’d be at this point.

Will probably be good until it comes time to leave and say bye to my boys Friday morning. Not sure I’ll be able to keep it together at that point.

Just thinking about this thread and POOF here it is!

We are with you, my friend. Best of luck to you and the family. Keep us posted :thumb:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today was my last day of work before surgery. Get to spend all day tomorrow at the hospital doing pre-op tests and prep, then back there early Friday morning for the surgery.

Will probably be good until it comes time to leave and say bye to my boys Friday morning. Not sure I’ll be able to keep it together at that point.

Prayers. Faith and trust will see you through this time.

Will be thinking about you tomorrow brother. I hope it all goes well!