Surgery Time

UKMustangFan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hits just keep coming.

Finally released Saturday, spiked a slight fever last night and went to the hospital where a chest CT scan showed fluid in my chest that they weren’t sure if it was infected, just fluid, or some clotted blood. So in a few more hours I’ll be getting cut back open and undergoing surgery #3 in the last ten days. This one is still major as their opening my chest up but much less risky than the other two.

Continued thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. Physically I’m still good, but emotionally and mentally I’m about at the end of my rope.

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I was discharged home again today. This time hopefully for good. Have follow ups Thursday of this week as well as more shortly after but fingers crossed I’m finally on to recovery.

PS: This type of surgery hurts something awful. The soreness and general lack of energy or strength I have in my entire upper body is remarkable.

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I was discharged home again today. This time hopefully for good. Have follow ups Thursday of this week as well as more shortly after but fingers crossed I’m finally on to recovery.

PS: This type of surgery hurts something awful. The soreness and general lack of energy or strength I have in my entire upper body is remarkable.

Good to hear from you! Hang in there.

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I was discharged home again today. This time hopefully for good. Have follow ups Thursday of this week as well as more shortly after but fingers crossed I’m finally on to iiiiikiiirecovery.

I hear you brother. I have had many surgeries and they zap the energy right out of you. I am still recovering from my knee surgery in July. You are on the right road. Just take your time. No hurry.