BGP members NCAA Football rankings

oldrambler

I am somewhat late in posting this one for this week but here it goes. Mine are as follows:

1. Ohio State

2. Michigan

3. Texas

4. Louisville

5. Florida

6. Auburn

7. USC

8. Arkansas

9. Notre Dame

10. WVU / Tennessee.

Looks good!

Can't believe I've got one leg up on the Card Wagon. This is really starting to turn into a state pride thing.

It kinda feels good.

Mine look like this after the weekend:

1. Ohio State

2. Michigan

3. Florida

4a. Texas

4b. Louisville (Still not convinced with the SOS, but seeing them against WVU put away a lot of doubt in my mind that they are a contender)

6. Auburn

7. USC

8. Notre Dame

9. California

10. West Virginia (too one-demensional to move far)

Just out:

LSU

Tennessee

Arkansas

Wisconsin

1) tO$U

2) Michigan

3) Louisville

4) Auburn

5) Texas

6) USC

7) WVU

8) Notre Dame

9) Florida

10) California

Did SEC blinders prevent you guys from seeing Florida hanging on by their teeth against Vandy? I've said all along that Florida is the team that's better lucky than good, and I see more evidence for it every week. I just worry that the best SEC team (Auburn) is going to end up outside of the SEC title game.

1) tO$U

2) Michigan

3) Louisville

4) Auburn

5) Texas

6) USC

7) WVU

8) Notre Dame

9) Florida

10) California

Did SEC blinders prevent you guys from seeing Florida hanging on by their teeth against Vandy? I've said all along that Florida is the team that's better lucky than good, and I see more evidence for it every week. I just worry that the best SEC team (Auburn) is going to end up outside of the SEC title game.

:thumb:

I am a big Bama fan but I like your list. As a fan of Alabama I really don't get the loyalty thing to the SEC. Yes Bama is in the SEC but that is far as it goes for me. Always pulling against a team or conference just because they are in another conference is silly IMO. I really don't get the blinders that most fans have. Real fans of FOOTBALL should be able to put the blinders away and call it like they should.

1) tO$U

2) Michigan

3) Louisville

4) Auburn

5) Texas

6) USC

7) WVU

8) Notre Dame

9) Florida

10) California

I just worry that the best SEC team (Auburn) is going to end up outside of the SEC title game.

I have thought that also and that may very well happen. Arkansas still has LSU and I believe Tenn. left on the schedule. Both of those could hang a W on the Hogs. If so and Auburn gets by UGA and Bama they will be in the SEC title game. I don't belive Florida is overrated as you do though. I put UL ahead of them on my list this week just bc of their impressive win over WVU and Fla. did stuggle with Vandy. I still really belive that Fla. is a better football team that UL, Auburn too for that matter. JMO and not trying to slam UL at all.

:thumb:

I am a big Bama fan but I like your list. As a fan of Alabama I really don't get the loyalty thing to the SEC. Yes Bama is in the SEC but that is far as it goes for me. Always pulling against a team or conference just because they are in another conference is silly IMO. I really don't get the blinders that most fans have. Real fans of FOOTBALL should be able to put the blinders away and call it like they should.

I am a Big SEC fan but I also believe that the SEC teams that I listed are legit. Imo they are all that good,;) no SEC blinders on my picks.

My problem with Florida is that they are strictly the benficiaries of turnovers in 2-3 of their victories....while that's all fine and dandy, the one game where that truly didn't happen (Auburn) they got beat by double digits......what if that happens again?