Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 94 Lindsey Wilson 54

Featured Replies

In my defense, anything nice that I was going to say has already been said. And it's not like I got a chance to see the game... I was busy at the biggest football game in the history of this state (well, equal to some of the better Male Manual tilts, and the Centre-Harvard game anyway ;) ). It probably just would have looked like this:

 

 

:thumb:

 

Interesting statement. Kentucky was a national champion in 1950 - I wasn't around, but I'd imagine they had some pretty big football games. ;)

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting statement. Kentucky was a national champion in 1950 - I wasn't around, but I'd imagine they had some pretty big football games. ;)

1950

Kentucky: Sagarin

Oklahoma: AP, Berryman, Helms, Litkenhous, UPI, Williamson

Princeton: Boand, Poling

Tennessee: Billingsley, DeVold, Dunkel, Football Research, National Championship Foundation

 

Impressive... ;)

1950

Kentucky: Sagarin

Oklahoma: AP, Berryman, Helms, Litkenhous, UPI, Williamson

Princeton: Boand, Poling

Tennessee: Billingsley, DeVold, Dunkel, Football Research, National Championship Foundation

 

Impressive... ;)

 

He said "a"... not "the"... :lol:

1950

Kentucky: Sagarin

Oklahoma: AP, Berryman, Helms, Litkenhous, UPI, Williamson

Princeton: Boand, Poling

Tennessee: Billingsley, DeVold, Dunkel, Football Research, National Championship Foundation

 

Impressive... ;)

 

So I take it you're not going to count Michigan's "national championships" in 1901, '03, '04, '18, '23, '32, '33, '47, '64, '73, '85 or '97?

 

;)

So I take it you're not going to count Michigan's "national championships" in 1901, '03, '04, '18, '23, '32, '33, '47, '64, '73, '85 or '97?

 

;)

From all I can tell, Jeff Sagarin wasn't born yet in 1950??? :D

  • Author
So I take it you're not going to count Michigan's "national championships" in 1901, '03, '04, '18, '23, '32, '33, '47, '64, '73, '85 or '97?

 

;)

 

They should feel like thieves for having half a trophy in 97!:sssh: :walk:

They should feel like thieves for having half a trophy in 97!:sssh: :walk:

Right back at ya... :banana:

  • Author
Right back at ya... :banana:

 

Peyton Manning and Jamal Lewis will tell ya who shoulda been the real champ that year.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.