Bengals extend Geno and Carlos

AJ and AD next and both will get big $$. Probably next year at this time for AJ and AD after that.

I think the next 2 years will decide if Dalton gets that pay day here or not. Green definitely.

This now gives them an option to franchise Eifert or Dennard this off season if they can't get an extension for one of them. If Eifert ends up being healthy. Having that franchise tag to keep him at least one more year will be huge.

Definitely great job by the Bengals.

Mike Brown will sign AD unless he just falls off the chart.

Agree to disagree. Especially with how high the qb market is going now. Right now having Dalton is ar a value price for the going rate of QBs. If Dalton looks more like the 2014, 2016, 2017 versions I don't see them giving him a huge pay day at the rate the market is going and will be at.

While Marvin has been positive on Dalton. Mike Brown hasnt been as vocal on his support. Even states 2 years ago they needed more consistent play from him and talked more highly about Palmer still more than Dalton. For the price they have Dalton right now is a great value though. For the price Dalton may want next wont be.

AJ has to produce in order to be paid. Receivers are dime a dozen. Id be fine if they didnt resign AJ. Honestly, I dont think he wants to be in Cincy anyways.

I know receivers are plentiful, but I'm an AJ fan and I see your side on this one. I was listening to sports talk can't remember who on ESPN I think yesterday and they were discussing Super Bowl winners and most of the teams not having a high profile receiver. The conversation tended to sway my opinion a bit, but I don't want to see A.J. leave the Bengals.

Agree to disagree. Especially with how high the qb market is going now. Right now having Dalton is ar a value price for the going rate of QBs. If Dalton looks more like the 2014, 2016, 2017 versions I don't see them giving him a huge pay day at the rate the market is going and will be at.

While Marvin has been positive on Dalton. Mike Brown hasnt been as vocal on his support. Even states 2 years ago they needed more consistent play from him and talked more highly about Palmer still more than Dalton. For the price they have Dalton right now is a great value though. For the price Dalton may want next wont be.

Mike Brown doesn't like change whether you think Dalton has his support or not. Look at his wardrobe, look at his head coach, look at everything he says and does. He is one boring individual that will NEVER change the way he thinks and acts.

Mike Brown doesn't like change whether you think Dalton has his support or not. Look at his wardrobe, look at his head coach, look at everything he says and does. He is one boring individual that will NEVER change the way he thinks and acts.

Well you can just look at this off season and see that is not completely true anymore. In the past he would have never let Paul Alexender leave. He would have made Lewis keep him, same with Pauly G. In the past zero chance players like Lafell or Illoka get cut. Because Mike Brown usually allows guys to play out their contracts. And he never cut starters.

So I know people dont like to believe it. Mike Brown had evolved some in his ways over the years. Yet people like to ignore it.

Mo Egger on his show kind of talked about it this week. Somehow the Reds owner still gets approval rating, even though a lot of their moves have put them in a bad spot. Yet Mike Brown still gets criticized for every move. Shoot you still hear people try to say the Bengals never keep their talented players. Even though for the most part since Marvin has been here. They have been able to keep and extend the majority of their guys. But yet somehow the narrative is they dont spend money to keep their own.

Now it definitely takes Mike Brown a long time to eventually change, no arguing that lol. However he definitely has evolved some over the last 10 years or so. Especially each time after it looks like Marvin is gone. 2011 and now this season ends up being big changes. At the end of the day between the reds and Bengals owner. Mike Brown has overall done a better job at running the team over the last 10 years.