Ryle 69 Holmes 41

Congrats Lady Raiders on winning the 9th Region, their first regional championship ! Good luck Thursday night! You have the ability to go far!

Holmes has indeed enjoyed a great run with these past several 9th Region Tournaments ! I am sure they will be back!

Congrats to those selected for the all tournament team and Lauren Schwartz as MVP. Today she had a double-double with 16 Pts , 18 rbs.

9th Region MVP - Schwartz - Ryle

9th region All-tourney team:

Juliet Mcgregor - Ryle

Maddie Scherr - Ryle

Tyrah Englemon - Holmes

Laila Johnson - Holmes

Grace Perry - Dixie

Caroline Buddinburg - Dixie

Courtney Hurst - Conner

Maddie Burcham - Conner

Zoie Barth - Highlands

Bailee Harney - HC

Chisom Iloegbunam - St Henry

Ryann Kramer - NCC

As long as Maddie Scherr can stay on the floor and avoid foul trouble, Ryle doesn't lose to anyone except maybe Mercer. If she gets in foul trouble, they probably lose to anyone. Glaring difference was revealed in the regional tournament, against Holy Cross and Dixie, when she was not on the floor.

As long as Maddie Scherr can stay on the floor and avoid foul trouble, Ryle doesn't lose to anyone except maybe Mercer. If she gets in foul trouble, they probably lose to anyone. Glaring difference was revealed in the regional tournament, against Holy Cross and Dixie, when she was not on the floor.

I definitely agree. They might have one of the most athletic teams in the state. The Sweet Sixteen will be interesting, cant wait until Wednesday.

I definitely agree. They might have one of the most athletic teams in the state. The Sweet Sixteen will be interesting, cant wait until Wednesday.

And they lose no one...............2019 look out as well

You are right, they dont lose anyone but everyone gets a year older and a year better. I will say that Ryle will be the favorite going in but I can see other teams stepping up and challenging them for the title in the upcoming years. There were some good JV teams this year.