Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

I might not scare you, but let me tell you, HE SCARES ME.:scared: :flame:

Maybe I'll set some bird traps.... :lol:

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Maybe I'll set some bird traps.... :lol:

 

 

 

You better talk to Run To State.:D

You better talk to Run To State.:D
He uses only high quality mouse traps. Because birds have an innate fear of mouse traps.
You better talk to Run To State.:D

I stole his idea. But you better watch for some of those bird traps. :cool:

I stole his idea. But you better watch for some of those bird traps. :cool:
Would you happen to know where I could buy glue and blue feathers -- preferably packaged in large bullet-shaped containers -- in bulk?
Cecil = Michael Vick.......................Blesser = Drew Bledsoe

While I think Cecil's running ability is a big weapon, this analogy is crazy. Your choice of Bleser's equal is a broke down old veteran? Is Cecil's running more dangerous than Josh's passing? Probably. I would think that Cecil getting loose in the secondary is even more concerning to the CCH Coaching Staff than Kramer...and that is saying a lot.

While I think Cecil's running ability is a big weapon, this analogy is crazy. Your choice of Bleser's equal is a broke down old veteran? Is Cecil's running more dangerous than Josh's passing? Probably. I would think that Cecil getting loose in the secondary is even more concerning to the CCH Coaching Staff than Kramer...and that is saying a lot.

POCKET PASSER.........Not broke down and old.:D You can look at it any way you want though....:thumb:

Cecil = Michael Vick.......................Blesser = Drew Bledsoe

 

I had heard the only reason Bleser is not running is because he has been told not to by the coach. Maybe coach will finally let him run the ball for this game?

I had heard the only reason Bleser is not running is because he has been told not to by the coach. Maybe coach will finally let him run the ball for this game?

 

He is a big and strong enough kid to run over some people if he wanted to.

I see why the coaches don't want him running though, CCH's backup has been out all year due to having Tommy John surgery.

Cecil = Michael Vick.......................Blesser = Drew Bledsoe

 

What about John Kitna instead of Bledsoe? :sssh:

Unfortunately, I don't think there are many SO or Grant fans that post.

Both teams play great Defense and have the ability to score points. They are both well coached. All of their kids play very hard. It will come down to special teams and turnovers.

I had heard the only reason Bleser is not running is because he has been told not to by the coach. Maybe coach will finally let him run the ball for this game?

 

 

I hope he runs....his size does not allow him to be quick enough to elude any of the speedy Bird defenders. Yes, he may require more than one tackler but Cecil is a crafty runner who can weave in and out and I just dont see Bleser offering anything to their offense by running. He is best at dropping back and throwing seeds to Bovard and Sutton. Picking apart the Highlands secondary will be his key focus.... and I am a little worried that he may do this unless Dale can put together a good game plan by blitzin his LB's more.

I don't know much about either team other than they are both 3A powerhouses. With both teams being the at the top of their class, I am going to say the home team wins by a fieldgoal... :cool:

New and updated weather report for Friday! Of course the national weather service weather reports are like a 1 year old baby, they always need changing.

 

Are you allowed to bring in and use a umbrella, while sitting in the stands? Looks like a cold/windy/wet/raw night........

 

Friday: Occasional rain, mainly after 10am. High near 50. East wind between 9 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

 

Friday Night: Occasional rain, mainly before 2am. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 43. North wind between 13 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

  • Author
New and updated weather report for Friday! Of course the national weather service weather reports are like a 1 year old baby, they always need changing.

 

Are you allowed to bring in and use a umbrella, while sitting in the stands? Looks like a cold/windy/wet/raw night........

 

Friday: Occasional rain, mainly after 10am. High near 50. East wind between 9 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

 

Friday Night: Occasional rain, mainly before 2am. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 43. North wind between 13 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

 

 

NO UMBRELLAS, That's why the football gods created PONCHOS

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.