Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

NO UMBRELLAS, That's why the football gods created PONCHOS
I HATE those kind of nights!! :irked:
  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear that.. This looks to be a miserable night...

 

At least the sidelines will not be a water logged quagmire like it was last week at the ST. X / Male game.

 

I HATE those kind of nights!! :irked:
  • Author

Remember, the game is on TV for those that don't want to be cold and wet.:D

Remember, the game is on TV for those that don't want to be cold and wet.:D

I will be watching it in my living room during the rebroadcast as I will be making the pilgrimage to Union. Good luck fellas!

Friday Night: Occasional rain, mainly before 2am. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 43. North wind between 13 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

 

Sounds like a perfect night for high school football in late October in the great state of Kentucky.:D :D

Is there any way both teams could lose? If there is that's what I want to happen!!!:lol: :lol: :D :D

Remember, the game is on TV for those that don't want to be cold and wet.:D

 

Oh, I will be at the game, cold, and wet and most probably sick on Monday, but I will be there. And oh how I will hear about it on Saturday morning from the Boss.....

Everyone knows that both HHS and CCH are loaded at the skill positions; it is hard to give either side the edge there. Like the past few years this game is going to come down to the offensive and defensive lines, and in recent memory Highlands has dominated the trenches.

 

This year CovCath has talented linemen who have struggled mainly with penalties. Like always Highlands has quick and smart linemen. I think CovCath will win because as of late they have been subbing in different people on the defensive line without losing much talent, from Reilly, Flannery, Lehman, Kater, Wise, and (one other who I can not remember). That being said......

 

CCH- 16

HHS- 7

Is there any likelihood that THE GAME will be moved to Saturday Evening?

  • Author
Is there any likelihood that THE GAME will be moved to Saturday Evening?

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is there any likelihood that THE GAME will be moved to Saturday Evening?
Oh, I so wish!

 

But it won't happen.

rain.gif

Didn't I read that S Oldham had success throwing downfield against the Birds?

 

Seeing is believing. SO's QB did a good job of keeping the play alive with his scrambling. I don't see that playmaking ability from Cov Cath's QB.

I love your optimism, but...have we been watching the same team?? I hope the DB's are up to the challenge. If they are, then HHS could win large. If not...well they'll get another shot!!

 

Yes, we have been watching the same team. The defensive schemes are solid and the players are executing as they have been coached.

 

With a less mobile QB playing this week, I don't see the same big play outcome. :D

Oh, I so wish!

 

But it won't happen.

 

Why won't it happen if necessary?

Why won't it happen if necessary?
I just don't see why they would on a turf field. Like I said, I would love to no have to sit out in the rain. But I don't see it happening.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.