Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

Rain or shine I'll be there to see CCH win. :dancingpa

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
I'll be there, with the muddiest spot in the house!!!:irked:

 

 

It might be the muddiest, but it is the best spot in the house.

It might be the muddiest, but it is the best spot in the house.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

I would love to stand next to that cannon some time when it goes BOOM!!!

I will be there in the cold and rain.

It might be the muddiest, but it is the best spot in the house.
If I had a tow truck... ;)
  • Author

Hey Boom, that cannon was extra loud last night. Is that some sort of new fangled gunpowder?:scared: :banana:

A little nitro added in?

Hey Boom, that cannon was extra loud last night. Is that some sort of new fangled gunpowder?:scared: :banana:

Wouldn't you like to know!!!! Even you don't have access to that kind of classified information.:p

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

I would love to stand next to that cannon some time when it goes BOOM!!!

As long as it's not raining. It gets kind of cramped under my umbrella!!!!!!!

Wouldn't you like to know!!!! Even you don't have access to that kind of classified information.:p
I guess this week, it will be carefully aimed toward a blue railing, just shy of the concession stand. ;)

duck.gif

Just got the official word that the game is definitely on for tonight -- if there was any lingering doubt. All other games (as far as we know) in NKY are on for tonight as well.

Well, how many BGP's are actually going to the game and who will be staying in and watching the game on TV, by the fire, with a beverage?:confused:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be at the game. GO BIRDS

 

 

I'll be there in spirit...or via cell phone!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DMZ76 will be there....Mrs. Z may have more sense! Little Z will do no more than guard the water jug and clap...no reason to get soaked watching that! Hey LN/Henry..did they move all the NKY 4-3A CHAMPION baby birds up...or selected ones??

I'll be there in spirit...or via cell phone!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you say spirit, does that mean you are leaning a little towards Cov Cath or does the the Big Red Tomato keep you coming back for more.:dancingpa

I'll be there in spirit...or via cell phone!!
If you do, make sure you identify yourself...so I don't confuse you with RM, like I did a couple weeks ago. :cool:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.