Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

After driving home just now (and it is pouring:scared: ) I could see if the weather forecast holds (about the heavy rain at times Friday evening) I could see the game begin reschedule for Saturday. I am sure that even the fans that follow the Team from Ft. Thomas have no more love of sitting out in the kind of rain that I just drove home in, and with the temps only in the low 40's, it will be totally miserable for everyone, even the players, and will affect the quality of the game.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After driving home just now (and it is pouring:scared: ) I could see if the weather forecast holds (about the heavy rain at times Friday evening) I could see the game begin reschedule for Saturday. I am sure that even the fans that follow the Team from Ft. Thomas have no more love of sitting out in the kind of rain that I just drove home in, and with the temps only in the low 40's, it will be totally miserable for everyone, even the players, and will affect the quality of the game.

It's not tennis it's a football game......:rolleyes: The kids love to play in weather like this...Didn't you??????:confused:

After driving home just now (and it is pouring:scared: ) I could see if the weather forecast holds (about the heavy rain at times Friday evening) I could see the game begin reschedule for Saturday. I am sure that even the fans that follow the Team from Ft. Thomas have no more love of sitting out in the kind of rain that I just drove home in, and with the temps only in the low 40's, it will be totally miserable for everyone, even the players, and will affect the quality of the game.

 

Well I just did sit thru it for a football game. Highlands frosh beat Conner 33-0. It was great.:banana: :banana: :banana:

 

 

A little rain won't hurt ya.

Well I just did sit thru it for a football game. Highlands frosh beat Conner 33-0. It was great.:banana: :banana: :banana:

 

 

A little rain won't hurt ya.

I left at the half. Did they have a running clock in the second half????

It's not tennis it's a football game......:rolleyes: The kids love to play in weather like this...Didn't you??????:confused:

 

Well yes, but I was much, much, much younger then.... and I am, or I like to think I am, smarter today........:thumb: :D

A little rain won't hurt ya.

Speak for yourself! :irked: :p

From the Cincy Enquirer:

 

CovCath/Highlands battle set

 

How important is tonight's game between Covington Catholic and Highlands?

 

It's too big for coach speak and too huge for locker room talk. Even the "one game at a time" adage, the rock on which trite pregame public comments are based, doesn't apply.

 

"To be honest," CovCath football coach John Rodenberg said, "we started preparing for Highlands three weeks ago. ... There's nothing to hide. We thought we were going to win those (previous) games. We've kind of been focused on the (Highlands) game."

 

 

At Highlands, preparations began even earlier

  • Author

Well, how many BGP's are actually going to the game and who will be staying in and watching the game on TV, by the fire, with a beverage?:confused:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be at the game. GO BIRDS

I'm at home watching with the kids. May have the season's first fire along with popcorn and adult beverages. My time in the rain is approaching fast.

Well, how many BGP's are actually going to the game and who will be staying in and watching the game on TV, by the fire, with a beverage?:confused:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be at the game. GO BIRDS

 

I'll be there!!! Go BIRDS!!!:banana:

Wouldn't miss it:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

GO BIRDS!!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

I'll be there.....Beat the Colonels

I'll be there, with the muddiest spot in the house!!!:irked:

If it is raining I will not be there but on the Sofa watching the game with my very gracious friend who invited me over to watch. If its drizzling.... its a gametime decision. Either way it will be watched in some capacity.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.