Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

Why won't it happen if necessary?

 

I am asking the same question. Nothing going on at Highlands field on Sat night... if its a better night why not?

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just don't see why they would on a turf field. Like I said, I would love to no have to sit out in the rain. But I don't see why it would happen.

 

Really? Were you not around in 2002?

Really? Were you not around in 2002?

 

Could be a ticket sales issue mainly. I have a pass so they have my money already but sales at the gate would definitely be driven down. Plus with the game on ICN 6 you know many people will burn some fire wood and lay on the couch watching the Birds kick some butt.

I am asking the same question. Nothing going on at Highlands field on Sat night... if its a better night why not?

Guy's, The weather is just part of football. I can't see the game being moved to SAT. unless there is a lot of lightening.

Seeing is believing. SO's QB did a good job of keeping the play alive with his scrambling. I don't see that playmaking ability from Cov Cath's QB.

 

Umm, no way SO's QB is a better playmaker or player than Blesser. I don't care how fast he can run.

well, rain and wind take away some of the passing ability of both QB's. But it also makes it easier to hold on to the ball. It shall be interesting to say the least.

Really? Were you not around in 2002?
No, I was taken by aliens to the planet Zortoc. I was returned later that spring. I just never really fit in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ask a silly question.....

 

Ask a silly question.....

 

How is my response a silly question? You said that because of turf they would have no reason to cancel. They did just that in 2002. So how was it silly?

  • Author
How is my response a silly question? You said that because of turf they would have no reason to cancel. They did just that in 2002. So how was it silly?

 

What game was that?

What game was that?

 

 

In 2002 , which I believe is the first year HHS had turf, the CCH-HHS game was postponed due to rain and moved to Saturday night. It obviously was not due to poor field conditions.

  • Author
In 2002 , which I believe is the first year HHS had turf, the CCH-HHS game was postponed due to rain and moved to Saturday night. It obviously was not due to poor field conditions.

 

I remember now. Makes sense to me. Gate I'm sure had something to do with it. Heck those fields aren't cheap. Also if I remember correctly, it was a terrential downpour day. Have you ever seen those fields in a downpour? You could go fishing in them. I don't think this Friday is going to be that freaky.

In 2002 , which I believe is the first year HHS had turf, the CCH-HHS game was postponed due to rain and moved to Saturday night. It obviously was not due to poor field conditions.

 

I honestly don't remember this happening... :confused: I do remember a game where it was supposed to be a really big game and there was supposed to be a huge storm moving into the area that night, so we changed the game to Saturday (which Friday turned out to be a beautiful evening). But I am pretty sure that is what you are talking about, but not positive.

  • Author

I've been on the weather site about every two hours today and each time it has a different forcast for Friday.:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I think Friday around 5 o'clock I'll just look out the window.

I've been on the weather site about every two hours today and each time it has a different forcast for Friday.:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I think Friday around 5 o'clock I'll just look out the window.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I remember now. Makes sense to me. Gate I'm sure had something to do with it. Heck those fields aren't cheap. Also if I remember correctly, it was a terrential downpour day. Have you ever seen those fields in a downpour? You could go fishing in them. I don't think this Friday is going to be that freaky.

 

I have no argument with the decision. My memor differs from yours a bit as to the amount of rain that day, though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.