Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

I will be walking from my house.
Oh sure! This Highlands game you'll come to. :p

 

I can't come say "Hi"?
Sure you can. But you may want to wear a helmet. :cool:
  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TD gets a parking spot.:banana: :D :D :D

...... but loses a ring tone! :irked:

...... but loses a ring tone! :irked:

 

 

See I knew I was going to offend someone :irked: :irked: :irked:

Sure you can. But you may want to wear a helmet. :cool:

As long as I show that I'm unarmed, will that be enough to let me by?

See I knew I was going to offend someone :irked: :irked: :irked:

Yep :p

 

 

Actually, I think this game can go either way so I can't make a prediction. I know the outcome I want, but I'm not so sure it will happen. This game will be too close so I won't try to make a prediction.

As long as I show that I'm unarmed, will that be enough to let me by?
You'll have to ask Don Rumsfeld...or that guy that keeps shooing all our best fans off the ramp they were able to use for twenty years or so. :rolleyes:
You'll have to ask Don Rumsfeld...or that guy that keeps shooing all our best fans off the ramp they were able to use for twenty years or so. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll just wave.

Maybe I'll just wave.
Chicken!

dancingchicken.mbe.gif

She really took my ring tone away!! :irked: :cry: :lol:

  • Author
As long as I show that I'm unarmed, will that be enough to let me by?

 

KYblue, I would be very affraid. Highlands has a "new" 12th man just for Friday night.:flame:

KYblue, I would be very affraid. Highlands has a "new" 12th man just for Friday night.:flame:

 

 

Let the trash talking begin!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KYblue, I would be very affraid. Highlands has a "new" 12th man just for Friday night.:flame:

You don't scare me. :p

KYblue, I would be very affraid. Highlands has a "new" 12th man just for Friday night.:flame:
Or 13th. :cool:
  • Author
You don't scare me. :p

 

I might not scare you, but let me tell you, HE SCARES ME.:scared: :flame:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.