Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

Big week for these two teams. I'm sure there are alot of predictions and comments so started the thread early so everyone has time to express their opinion by 7:30, Friday, October 27. Game on.:banana:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GO BIRDS

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Henry, I too am looking forward to the game (and a parking spot, anyone) for next weeks game, but CovCath still has a game to play today, so lets wait another few hours for the fun to start.

 

And guys, let's keep it all on the fun side, support your team and don't knock the other one.....Henry, you and I both know, that if trouble spills onto this thread, it will come from neither the CovCath nor Team from Ft. Thomas side, but outsiders. Both schools and their fans repect each other far too much.....

 

Good luck to both teams, now about that parking spot..... :D

 

"With a spirit, that will not die"

Henry, I too am looking forward to the game (and a parking spot, anyone) for next weeks game, but CovCath still has a game to play today, so lets wait another few hours for the fun to begin.

 

And guys, let's keep it all on the fun side, support your team and don't knock the other one.....Henry, you and I both know, that if trouble spills onto this thread, it will come from neither the CovCath nor Team from Ft. Thomas side, but outsiders. Both schools and their fans repect each far too much.....

 

Good luck to both teams, now about that parking spot..... :D

 

"With a spirit, that will not die"

 

You can park at my house...:fire: :fire:

Is the game this week?

This has to be the best matchup across the entire state this year. Ill be in Mason Co. watching my Eagles but I was wondering what Radio Station I could possibly pick up.

Since I've been saying it since September, I'll stick with it here:

 

Highlands 10

CCH 3

 

Do you expect both coaches to pull out all the stops to win this one, or do you look for vanilla in anticipation of the rematch in two weeks?

  • Author
Since I've been saying it since September, I'll stick with it here:

 

Highlands 10

CCH 3

 

Do you expect both coaches to pull out all the stops to win this one, or do you look for vanilla in anticipation of the rematch in two weeks?

 

 

Pull out all the stops. Home field advantage is critical. The mental aspect of winning the first game is big also.

This has to be the best matchup across the entire state this year. Ill be in Mason Co. watching my Eagles but I was wondering what Radio Station I could possibly pick up.

 

Game will be on CovCath Internet Radio of course, but also I am sure on 1050am and will be shown live on ICN6 Insight Cable. My guess is Insight just might show this game live on their entire Cable network throughout the Commonwealth.....

You can park at my house...:fire: :fire:

If your's is full he can park at mine:D

Both D's are very good... I think the Birds offense is alot better than the Colonels...I'm taking the team from Ft. Thomas by 2 scores.....:thumb:

  • Author
If your's is full he can park at mine:D

 

Can't park at mine, mine is saved only for The Birds Faithful:D :banana:

While I agree that the Team from Ft. Thomas just might have a better "O" than CovCath, I don't agree with the Team from Ft. Thomas having as good of a 'D" as CovCath.

 

CovCath by three on a Pop 60 yard FG, as the horn sounds and the cannon goes boom. The boom from the cannon was because the cannonades from the Team from Ft. Thomas missed, as they tried to shoot that Football out of the sky, before it went through the uprights....:D

If your's is full he can park at mine:D
Or mine...if he needs the exercise. :walk:
The boom from the cannon was because the cannonades from the Team from Ft. Thomas missed, as they tried to shoot that Football out of the sky, before it went through the uprights....:D
Hmm...now there's an idea! :cool:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.