Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

Parking in that area would be a problem. But boy that sure is a beautiful place up in Fort Thomas.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both D's are very good... I think the Birds offense is alot better than the Colonels...I'm taking the team from Ft. Thomas by 2 scores.....:thumb:

 

I have to disagree. Cov. Cath's defense is very solid, much unlike their offense. Though our defense (Highlands) is very tough, we are very volnerable to the deep ball and pretty inconsistant. I hope I didn't just give away our big secret!!! :scared: Obviously, I don't think we need to worry too much about Highlands' offense at this point.

The Ads have the week off. I going to try to get a few guys together to come up for this game. No better rivalry than CCH/HHS.:thumb:

Highlands is one dimensional, Cov Cath will stop the run and the offense will have a field day going long on Highlands D.

Since I've been saying it since September, I'll stick with it here:

 

Highlands 10

CCH 3

 

Do you expect both coaches to pull out all the stops to win this one, or do you look for vanilla in anticipation of the rematch in two weeks?

 

One comment, HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. They are both guaranteed wins in the first round w/a guaranteed rematch. Win this at all cost to play at HOME.

 

Played both, I will go w/the visitors by the closest of margins!

Highlands is one dimensional, Cov Cath will stop the run and the offense will have a field day going long on Highlands D.

 

There will be nothing close to a field day during this game. This will be one of the best and closest matchups we have seen all season.

  • Author

Maalox anyone?:creepy:

Maalox anyone?:creepy:
Having a moment? :lol:
  • Author
Having a moment? :lol:

 

 

There will be alot of them this week.:flame:

I can't see this game being very close.....Highlands wins big...35-14

I can't see this game being very close.....Highlands wins big...35-14

Give some of what your drinking !!!!

 

I hope I'm wrong but I see another tight HHS vs. CCH and Highlands finding a way to win as usual

HHS 21

CCH 17

Cov Cath wins, Bleser has a coming out party

 

31 CCH

21 HHS

 

Bleser with 3 tds

One comment, HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

 

Thanks for shouting.

 

I don't think H.F.A. is that big of a deal in this series; I really don't. Both teams travel very well, and neither team is without big wins on the other team's home field. Would it be nice to have H.F.A., sure. Are they willing to "pull out all of the stops" to secure it -- I'm not so sure.

Thanks for shouting.

 

I don't think H.F.A. is that big of a deal in this series; I really don't. Both teams travel very well, and neither team is without big wins on the other team's home field. Would it be nice to have H.F.A., sure. Are they willing to "pull out all of the stops" to secure it -- I'm not so sure.

When have "these kids had a big win on Highlands field". I don't think they have. I have to believe this is a advantage for the Birds. JMO
  • Author
When have "these kids had a big win on Highlands field". I don't think they have. I have to believe this is a advantage for the Birds. JMO

 

I think they consider '97 a big win. :irked:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.