Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

What do the Grant Cty, South Oldham and Dixie fans think? Dixie played both teams earlier in the year and may not be able to give the best prediction based on early season play by all 3 teams. But Grant and SO fans should be able to give a good opinion since they played them both in the last 2 weeks.

 

 

Unfortunately, I don't think there are many SO or Grant fans that post.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Covington Catholic by 10. They will meet the challenge presented by the Birds.

So your saying that CovCath would come real close to beating the "X" men...:D

So your saying that CovCath would come real close to beating the "X" men...:D

 

Yes close. Just as Highlands came close.

I don't really know too much about Highlands this year so I couldn't make a good prediction on this game. However, I'm sure they're fast which is always a problem. As far as home field advantage, I always loved going and playing at HHS...great atmosphere, the outcome was just usually not favorable (but it had nothing to do with where the game was being played). Go Colonels.

  • Author

As a fan, I don't care where the game is played. I think the players may prefer home field.

Henry..I think you got it backwards...Players don't care...they don't have to park!

  • Author
Henry..I think you got it backwards...Players don't care...they don't have to park!

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In that case, I like home field so I don't have to park.:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In that case, I like home field so I don't have to park.:D
I like home field too; so I don't have to sit on the track and get picked on by HSSB, KYBlue, and their evil minions (Like BigColonel).
  • Author
I like home field too; so I don't have to sit on the track and get picked on by HSSB, KYBlue, and their evil minions (Like BigColonel).

 

You won't have to worry this Friday.:thumb: :flame:

You won't have to worry this Friday.:thumb: :flame:
Yeah, armed and dangerous!

2gunsfiring_v1.gif

  • Author
Yeah, armed and dangerous!

 

Just make sure you don't hit the "picture guy":scared: :D

Just make sure you don't hit the "picture guy":scared: :D
He's already beeen properly warned!

duck.gif

CCH 27

HHS 21

There is not a better feeling in N. Ky high school sports than beating Highlands at Highlands. Been there and done that a long long time ago. This group of Cov Cath Seniors have what it takes to get the job done and the spirit to go with it.

CCH 27

HHS 21

There is not a better feeling in N. Ky high school sports than beating Highlands at Highlands. Been there and done that a long long time ago. This group of Cov Cath Seniors have what it takes to get the job done and the spirit to go with it.

That's a rare occasion my friend, and it won't happen from a N. Ky team this year. I say Birds win a close one at the Birdome 24-17:banana:

For the Team from Ft. Thomas I would think it would be the special team of CovCath putting the Team From Ft. Thomas in bad field position the entire game and making them march 70/80 yards to score.

 

That works for me as long as it's punts. And thanks for the positive thinking that HHS will score after their 70/80 yard drives. I agree with you! I can see 4 or 5 drives like that.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.